Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krampus Who Is He

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Its strange to me in pirate and wizard or in real life i have never ever heard of him do any of you know who he is because i do not know who or what he even is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
Its strange to me in pirate and wizard or in real life i have never ever heard of him do any of you know who he is because i do not know who or what he even is.
Krampus is a devil that punishes badly behaved children during Christmas. He is from the German culture ( mainly ). He is maybe a remnant from the eary pre-Christian beliefs.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Half-goat, half-ogre who punishes naughty children in European folklore. Basically, the enforcer for St. Nick's "naughty" list, although rather more gruesomely than just giving them coal for Christmas. In some stories he carts off bad kids to eat. He may just send them to The Bad Place (if you follow; this is a family friendly site).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Krampus is a Dutch legend: a demon who wriggles down chimneys on Christmas Eve and frightens naughty children into being nice. I'm not sure anyone's ever fought back before, though.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Thx thats really helpful to know kinda eerie though thx for telling me pirates see you in the skyways

Virtious Keelan Newton