Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If the Armada somehow got into Xol Akmul...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Now, Pirates, we have enjoyed venturing into Xol Akmul, but I think we should have had some more adventures added there, & that we only brought Itzam Halach only the Crystal Skull of Chan Chich, & wrested the I'Chan Tun Amulets from the Tzib'chach Finskulls. I honestly thought Itzam would want a few more talismans before making the counterspell & send us to defeat Ch'ok Ak'ab, who made the Aztecosaurs obey his will.

Plus, we only saw a few places there.

Nevertheless, if we did have some more adventures in Xol Akmul, I would think we would somehow find the Clockwork Armada intruding Xol Akmul, presumably on an excavation mission sent by Kane and were excavating the ruins to bring ancient artifacts for Kane, oblivious to the fact that their excavations have only been worsening the Aztecosaurs' problems. We've seen them in the Isle of Doom, so why not in Xol Akmul, too?

I would think the Armada would be nestled in a new location, placed some distance away from the center of Xol Akmul, with some excavation machines, although with a new small instance location with it that contains a batch of Clockworks before going there & we would have to bring some Clockworks' remnants to Itzam as evidence, & a small production facility that makes more Clockworks, & it would be up to us to storm their excavation site & stop them before they get to the city of Xol Akmul, by destroying their machines, infiltrating their facility & shutting it down, and find the Excavation Captain responsible for it, because the MooShu 5 strongly expected Deacon would be there & would have their chance for revenge, who still held a grudge against him for imprisoning them, only to find he's not there; he's still busy doing matters that demanded his attention more than that, & it would give Bonnie Anne & the Kraken Skulls 5 glimpses of the Armada, who have no idea what they were looking for there, yet understand the worsening situation the Aztecosaurs were having enforced by them.

In there, we would be finding another talisman needed for Itzam, & we would have to rescue it from the Armada, who are examining it & was about to bring it to Valencia for their Grand Design, & we would be there in time to save it & stop them, albeit some other artifacts already being delivered.

If Xol Akmul gets more new places to explore & adventures to embark added, I'd at least would like to see the Armada in there. I know, you may have opinions on this, Pirates. Still, would you like to see some more locations in Xol Akmul someday?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
Now, Pirates, we have enjoyed venturing into Xol Akmul, but I think we should have had some more adventures added there, & that we only brought Itzam Halach only the Crystal Skull of Chan Chich, & wrested the I'Chan Tun Amulets from the Tzib'chach Finskulls. I honestly thought Itzam would want a few more talismans before making the counterspell & send us to defeat Ch'ok Ak'ab, who made the Aztecosaurs obey his will.

Plus, we only saw a few places there.

Nevertheless, if we did have some more adventures in Xol Akmul, I would think we would somehow find the Clockwork Armada intruding Xol Akmul, presumably on an excavation mission sent by Kane and were excavating the ruins to bring ancient artifacts for Kane, oblivious to the fact that their excavations have only been worsening the Aztecosaurs' problems. We've seen them in the Isle of Doom, so why not in Xol Akmul, too?

I would think the Armada would be nestled in a new location, placed some distance away from the center of Xol Akmul, with some excavation machines, although with a new small instance location with it that contains a batch of Clockworks before going there & we would have to bring some Clockworks' remnants to Itzam as evidence, & a small production facility that makes more Clockworks, & it would be up to us to storm their excavation site & stop them before they get to the city of Xol Akmul, by destroying their machines, infiltrating their facility & shutting it down, and find the Excavation Captain responsible for it, because the MooShu 5 strongly expected Deacon would be there & would have their chance for revenge, who still held a grudge against him for imprisoning them, only to find he's not there; he's still busy doing matters that demanded his attention more than that, & it would give Bonnie Anne & the Kraken Skulls 5 glimpses of the Armada, who have no idea what they were looking for there, yet understand the worsening situation the Aztecosaurs were having enforced by them.

In there, we would be finding another talisman needed for Itzam, & we would have to rescue it from the Armada, who are examining it & was about to bring it to Valencia for their Grand Design, & we would be there in time to save it & stop them, albeit some other artifacts already being delivered.

If Xol Akmul gets more new places to explore & adventures to embark added, I'd at least would like to see the Armada in there. I know, you may have opinions on this, Pirates. Still, would you like to see some more locations in Xol Akmul someday?
I personally love this idea, I thoroughly enjoyed Xol Akmul and I would love to return there, seeing the city and other remote places would be amazing and would be great for our companions, I personally think that up until the Isle Of Doom I was thinking , where is the Armada in this game? Do the writers know how to stick to what they are doing? If we saw the Armada in Xol Akmul it would really give life to the armada in the early stages of the game.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
I personally love this idea, I thoroughly enjoyed Xol Akmul and I would love to return there, seeing the city and other remote places would be amazing and would be great for our companions, I personally think that up until the Isle Of Doom I was thinking , where is the Armada in this game? Do the writers know how to stick to what they are doing? If we saw the Armada in Xol Akmul it would really give life to the armada in the early stages of the game.
So would I. So many places to see there. Thanks for the compliments.

The Armada has been excavating the jungles & ruins of Skull Island like crazy, so excavating Xol Akmul for it's artifacts may serve to aid their steps toward their Grand Design.

All it would take for KI to do is wedge in a few new quests between "The City that Time Forgot" & "Out of Time's Abyss" to accommodate the Armada in Xol Akmul & bridge their involvement in the game.

That, & it would have us bring a few more talismans to Itzam Halach to whip up his counterspell. It would probably take a little more than just the I'Chan Amulets & the Crystal Skull of Chan Chich themselves to build up enough magic for Itzam to create the counterspell.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
So would I. So many places to see there. Thanks for the compliments.

The Armada has been excavating the jungles & ruins of Skull Island like crazy, so excavating Xol Akmul for it's artifacts may serve to aid their steps toward their Grand Design.

All it would take for KI to do is wedge in a few new quests between "The City that Time Forgot" & "Out of Time's Abyss" to accommodate the Armada in Xol Akmul & bridge their involvement in the game.

That, & it would have us bring a few more talismans to Itzam Halach to whip up his counterspell. It would probably take a little more than just the I'Chan Amulets & the Crystal Skull of Chan Chich themselves to build up enough magic for Itzam to create the counterspell.
I like the idea of more talismans and more armada in skull island, there is only armada in 2 of skull islands 5 skyways, there could be more?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
I like the idea of more talismans and more armada in skull island, there is only armada in 2 of skull islands 5 skyways, there could be more?
4 Skyways, actually, not counting Corsair's Channel, because it doesn't have Windlanes. Just only the island containing Gunn's house in it's center & the entrance to Devilfish Hollow on the right. If Skull Island has more Skyways, which will no doubt be discovered one day, we'll be sure to explore them.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
4 Skyways, actually, not counting Corsair's Channel, because it doesn't have Windlanes. Just only the island containing Gunn's house in it's center & the entrance to Devilfish Hollow on the right. If Skull Island has more Skyways, which will no doubt be discovered one day, we'll be sure to explore them.
Blind Mew does hint to a skyway with Sloths, after all where did those sloths come from?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Blind Mew does hint to a skyway with Sloths, after all where did those sloths come from?
Let's not forget the Flamingoes. Chantal Livingstone is a Flamingo, so she's probably from another Skyway in Skull Island.

Maybe someday, if KI brings the Class Choice 5 companions' involvement into the main storyline, & maybe make promotion quests to them, we may see her backstory come to life in the game. I did say someday. I enjoyed learning their backstories from their Rogue's Galleries & would like to see them in motion in the game. Plus, I would like their VAs to reprise their roles, too, though, that's for a different time in another day.