Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has anyone seen this?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Did any of you notice that the books, at least some of them, have titles written in the Celestian Dialect, which some people have actually translated. What do you think of this?

Ensign
May 17, 2014
I haven't, but is Celestia a world in pirate101 ?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
I haven't, but is Celestia a world in pirate101 ?
Not yet, but in W101 yes,
I think I'm beginning to see a conspiracy going on here...

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
noahdd on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Did any of you notice that the books, at least some of them, have titles written in the Celestian Dialect, which some people have actually translated. What do you think of this?
I'm Sorry. What books?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
noahdd on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
i did not notice clestia is a world from wizard101 in face my storm wizard is there right now he says hi! anyway i think hat clestia might be a possible world

SPOILER ALERT

because i remember bishops puppet show that says something about clestia well whatever it is we are ready KI!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warrior021u on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
i did not notice clestia is a world from wizard101 in face my storm wizard is there right now he says hi! anyway i think hat clestia might be a possible world

SPOILER ALERT

because i remember bishops puppet show that says something about clestia well whatever it is we are ready KI!
He says that he "hoped that the Celestian computations were progressing" It means that Kane is trying to find El Dorado using the type of mathematics discovered in Celestia. Please don't assume that we're going there, Celestia is well-known through out the Spiral for their higher level of science.