Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Explore beach in blood shoals question

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I have the quest "Explore Beach in Blood Shoals." What am I looking for? Also, what am I looking for regarding Zeke?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Hello, Sandy! I noticed that you have a lot of questions regarding quests early on in the game. Quests that say "Explore X and Y" meant that you will find absolutely nothing there. However, one of your companions will point something out to you (such as footprints) and this sparks another area for you to explore. As for your game experience, I wouldn't rely on the Message Boards for the answers to every question that pops into your head.
Just wait and see! Maybe there's a surprise waiting around the corner. Maybe Deacon is waiting around the corner... Try your best to enjoy the game, but if you find it frustrating, difficult, or bothersome, it's okay. These types of games aren't for everyone. I hope you find a game you just love; a game that makes you want to play 24/7!

~Stormy Lydia Parker Level 30~

Captain
May 13, 2011
sandy20850 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I have the quest "Explore Beach in Blood Shoals." What am I looking for? Also, what am I looking for regarding Zeke?
you simply have to dock on blood shoals. your quest finder is your best friend. remember to use it. also, im not sure if only members can post here, but if you are free to play, you cant enter traitors cave which is found on blood shoals. the funky bunch which you mentioned is found somewhere in traitors cave. its a very small place so you should have no problem finding it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi Sandy. Once you get into your raft out into the skyway push the letter 'M' to get your map up. You will see Blood Shoals off to the right of Skull Island. Both the blue and the yellow windlanes will go right by it. Here is a link to a picture of my pirate Chrissy Strong standing beside a 'Funky Bunch' so you can see what it is that you are looking for. Each area named on the quest page tells you what area to go to, then you just have to snoop around a bit to find them. Some are right on the beaten path and some are tucked away in spots that require you to sleuth them out. There are guides out there the will tell you exactly where, I even have those in my albums but I only use those if I have exhausted my search and I think I have looked into every possible spot before I look for a clue. I dearly love running around and looking for all of Zeke's items. You get into some beautiful areas of the game that the art department has really outdone themselves creating for you to enjoy. Try looking behind rocks and bushes and inside ruined houses. They are all delightfully hidden for you to explore around and locate.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you don't have it turned on, it would be a good idea to turn on your Quest arrow. It gives you a nice big arrow at the bottom of the screen to point the way to your quests. Not every quest lets you use it to direct you where to go, but many do. You reach it in the options and settings area, upper right tab at top of the screen. You can use the quest book to set which quest the arrow will point towards. Even quests like Zeke's which don't let the arrow show you where to go might at least direct you to the right general area, if you are in the completely wrong skyway or island.

Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
Thanks everyone. When I posted this, I was new to Pirates 101. I also was very confused in not knowing that skull Island includes a number of areas not just on the island.