Companion help?

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Oct 21, 2012
When I open up my companions list it shows my companions of course. I know how to switch my firstmate and all but there is one thing that I do not understand. For example, My firstmate is ratbeard. the slot nxt to ratebeard is sarah steel. The slot next to her is The skeleton witchdoctor. But sometimes I do not get my second or third in the list but I get the companion that I ganied when i joined the game. Is there a way to delete a companion? And does the order matter. I know that the firstmate is already in the battle.

thanks, Jacob Parker

Forever Friend
Apr 28, 2012
Companions cannot be deleted.

The order you put them in provides them with a chance to take part in a battle with you (unless you have over 16 Companions when the others are moved to a second page and will probably not be used). The Companions closer to the Firstmate will have more of a chance of appearing in battle than the others but all will have a chance for battle be it however small. It is up to you to manage them and their training.

I am only training my Companions when I can raise them up 1 or 2 levels. What I am trying right now is to raise the first 4 to 6 Companion's level when they can go up 1 level with a Training Point and all others only when I can raise them 2 levels.

Be Mine Beginner
Oct 21, 2012