Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Average level completing skull island?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 26, 2012
Hey guys. So I’ve got a question. Me and my brother have played wiz since the start, creating an account we quest with one another. Well, we have decided to come test out pirate and play pirate as well doing the same thing. Well, we are both almost level 10 and have done every mission on skull island itself including the side quests. We are also all caught up that the last thing thing we did was fight all those ghosts on the ghost ship? Anyway, back to topic. I was curious how much longer we can play before we need membership and around what level is it common to finish up skull island?

Reckless Killian Orleans - level 9

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JordanDeathSmith on Aug 6, 2021 wrote:
Hey guys. So I’ve got a question. Me and my brother have played wiz since the start, creating an account we quest with one another. Well, we have decided to come test out pirate and play pirate as well doing the same thing. Well, we are both almost level 10 and have done every mission on skull island itself including the side quests. We are also all caught up that the last thing thing we did was fight all those ghosts on the ghost ship? Anyway, back to topic. I was curious how much longer we can play before we need membership and around what level is it common to finish up skull island?

Welcome to the Pirate101 message boards!
I think that means you haven't gone to Blood Shoals and did all the rat quests? You'll need a membership or buy zones for that. Xol Akmul (in Blood Shoals is like that storm street in Wizard City that's open for Free to Play, lol it's been a long time since I played wiz)
So, any how, you're getting to the top level you can get until you hit the pay wall.
How are you liking being a pirate?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
JordanDeathSmith on Aug 6, 2021 wrote:

I have several pirates on a free-to-play account that are at Level 10, having done all of the free quests available. In the Ancient Tunnels, there are some bosses that you could farm to get extra experience and possibly get to Level 11, but you'll have to pay before you can talk to Captain Ahab in Jonah Town.