Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"All's Fair in Supply and Demand" thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day! I have a few thoughts about doing maintenance to that quest. Read this.

1. While talking to Ruberto Leon, the camera should focus on him while he says his lines, "Pirate, thank goodness you crossed my path. My crew's gone missing and they're my only means to securing supplies.", & "Such swift delivery! My competitors aren't going to be happy I'm back in business. They can't ever match my prices.".

2. Dialogue error report: Ruberto Leon said "Could I hire you to collect some Avocados from the Wongo Woo Village and a bit of Water from the Waterfall near here?", however, one o' the quest's goals doesn't say to go to the Wongo Woo village in Skull Island to get the Avacaods, only to get them from where the Rebel Water Moles are running rampant, in the Gold Mine's upper hill. I went to the Wongo Woo village on my Buccaneer Pirate & find there are no Avocados there. Clearly, Ruberto needs a refresher course on where the Avocados are in the Gold Mine. That line should be changed to "Could I hire you to collect some Avocados from the Rebel Water Moles' camp and a bit of Waterfall from the Waterfall near here?".

Those are the only thoughts about doing maintenance to that quest. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!