Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a great place to farm for a raft figure head

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
if you need a good figure head for the front of your raft and dont want to constantly farm for the skeleton figure head from the cutthroat pirate ships you can farm from the big cut throat ship which has manny the shark on it. but you have to beat him in the sky and not let him board you or board him. he has great cool looking figure heads for the front of your ship.

-jack nightgale lvl 42

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
if you need a good figure head for the front of your raft and dont want to constantly farm for the skeleton figure head from the cutthroat pirate ships you can farm from the big cut throat ship which has manny the shark on it. but you have to beat him in the sky and not let him board you or board him. he has great cool looking figure heads for the front of your ship.

-jack nightgale lvl 42
All the ship bosses have a chance of dropping superior parts if you sink them with cannon instead of boarding them. I prefer the starfish figurehead on my rafts. I think Deadeye Dierdre, in the Cool Ranch paddlewheeler between Rapa Nui and the Gunn's Refuge entrance dropped it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Row4n412 on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
All the ship bosses have a chance of dropping superior parts if you sink them with cannon instead of boarding them. I prefer the starfish figurehead on my rafts. I think Deadeye Dierdre, in the Cool Ranch paddlewheeler between Rapa Nui and the Gunn's Refuge entrance dropped it.
Yes I like that one too. Manny the Shark drops it too.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Row4n412 on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Oh her she defeated me when she boarded me I liked the ship though