Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When East Meets West

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
So, I am doing Egg Shen's promotion quest in Mooshu, and I've gotten to the point where I have to talk to Shao Tsing in the Temple of the East Wind.

I'm wondering if I should finish all my other side quests, first, except for the story quest, of course.

That way it will all be over except for the Shao Tsing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Max DeGroot on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
So, I am doing Egg Shen's promotion quest in Mooshu, and I've gotten to the point where I have to talk to Shao Tsing in the Temple of the East Wind.

I'm wondering if I should finish all my other side quests, first, except for the story quest, of course.

My theory has always been to do the promotions as soon as I can because that will leave me with a new and stronger companion to get trough the rest of the stuff.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Max DeGroot on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:

I try to do the promotions first. They are usually longer, and your companion promotes. You will feel so much better knowing that you got that long promotion quest done, and that your companion has new epics, new look.

May the odds be ever in your favor~Shay

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Max DeGroot on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
And I guess nobody got the pun.
No I got it, You really made me giggle. I should have said so, but I have been racking my brain for a fat lady singing kind of pun and I haven't found a suitable groaner yet. lol Regardless of my inability for a witty comeback, well done. I just adore a good pun and that totally qualified.
*Bows to the mastah*