Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is that!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
I just something really creepy in the Vally of the Titans. I was by where all of the skeletons warriors were when I looked up and saw this thing. It looked like a giant purple dragon with lightning coming out of it. Does anyone know what that is? I'm still new to MooShu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Awesome Thomas on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
I just something really creepy in the Vally of the Titans. I was by where all of the skeletons warriors were when I looked up and saw this thing. It looked like a giant purple dragon with lightning coming out of it. Does anyone know what that is? I'm still new to MooShu.
That's Stormzilla!

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
That's Stormzilla!
I'm sorry storm who?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I'm sorry storm who?
Lol, Just keep questing. You will have your time with the Lady Stormzilla soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry storm who?
Ok, like Godzilla, only Storm -zilla. It's a reference to a Wizard101 spell, only here we get to see him alive and up close!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'm sorry storm who?
like Godzilla but hes a storm version of him, but its to bad, not a heavily populated city to destroy to be seen

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Stormzilla just like godzilla a big monster you battled him at one point.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
That my dear boy is a giant purple electric lizard that terrorizes The Vally of the Titans. You must fight him to save The Vally of the Titans. I know how on earth are you going to beat him? Well that's easy you simply must climb into Stupendor-X a giant ancient robot warrior and defeat him to save the vally! (although you get gold if you destroy houses )

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Ruthless Caleb Gun... on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
That my dear boy is a giant purple electric lizard that terrorizes The Vally of the Titans. You must fight him to save The Vally of the Titans. I know how on earth are you going to beat him? Well that's easy you simply must climb into Stupendor-X a giant ancient robot warrior and defeat him to save the vally! (although you get gold if you destroy houses )
You get gold if you destroy houses?!? How much gold? If it's a lot of gold, I'm going to redo that fight!

Stormzilla, you are going down! Again!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
I'd say stormzilla is more of a mix of power rangers( spoiler alert) and Godzilla am I right?