Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The updated Stormzilla fight

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
Does anybody else find the Stormzilla boss fight in MS unfair? I received the quest for the fight about... half a year ago, I think? Before companion powers were added. I have tried again and again to defeat the boss and move past this quest, but I can't. It's probably the single most frustrating thing I have ever had to do in an MMORPG. I have tried multiple strategies, and I still get defeated every time. Is there a glitch or something that I'm unaware of? Or is Stupendor-X just too weak to fight?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It is a challenging fight. I had to do it more than once, which is not usual. It seems to balance between knowing when to break eggs to prevent hatching and when to go after the big guy. It helped me when I realized I could lazer a fire attack across the board, setting fires to hem in the stormzilla and wear him down. Sorry I don't recall what those attacks were called, but they really helped me win.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
I should probably point out now that after I posted this topic, I beat the fight. All I did was go after the boss. I completely disregarded the eggs and hatchlings.