Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the tower of Moo Manchu.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
OK, so many things can be spoken of the tower. First, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?! Practically no one seems to be there anymore. Why? This isn't waterworks level stuff I guess, but I would love to power farm it for the novablaster. It seems that everyone leaves before floor eight, and you really only get the wrong weapon. Next, drop rates? It seems like they are 0.36 or so for me, but I still haven't gotten the novablaster, even after 90K crowns of the second chance chest. IGN= Bloody Jack Sharp. See you around pirates!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
probably because most people are done getting all their items or just bored with the tower in general

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Many of the people who were repeating their runs here have either given up or have gotten what they were after. Many players seem to believe that finishing this dungeon isn't worth their time. The clever ways they attempt this dungeon and the clever ways they try to get out of it are posted in other posts. My favorite is conveniently disconnecting their internet causing a loss of connection at a convenient time for them. What lengths they take!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jun 21, 2010
Could you tell me where is the tower? I can't locate it!
Thanks!

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
patblack on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Thanks!
I'm sure you probably know by now, but I might as well tell ye anyway. It's located in the Icy dock. in the paths of penance.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
patblack on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Thanks!
I'm not sure what the minimum level is to get the quest from Micky Dugan/Lord Chagatai. I am level 60 and he keeps telling my that he has news for me all the way from MooShu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure what the minimum level is to get the quest from Micky Dugan/Lord Chagatai. I am level 60 and he keeps telling my that he has news for me all the way from MooShu.
All you need is to have finished all the quests from Lord Chagatai. It is highly recommended that you be at least level 60 to do the Tower of Moo Manchu.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
All you need is to have finished all the quests from Lord Chagatai. It is highly recommended that you be at least level 60 to do the Tower of Moo Manchu.
Eventhough you brought me in back when I was level 58-59?