Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Enemy Unmasked" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I've some thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Here they are.

1. Upon finding The Unseen Hand ship in the Vortex of Fury in Hamamitsu, EL Toro's line, "A ship! Let us see if the Emissary is there!", should be changed from a dialogue box into a dialogue pop-up.
  2. After defeating Moo Manchu Thugs, the camera should focus on Moo Hu when he says, "Thank you, stranger! You have come just in time!".
  3. While taking to Moo Hu, the camera should focus on him when he says, "Outlander, you have delivered me from a horrendous fate! I am in your debt. My captors serve none other than Moo Manchu, the vile sorcerer!", & after that, on certain companions that have completed their promotion quests, the camera should center on them individually upon completing their own promotion quests, E.G., Emmett, "Moo Manchu... We've met him! He was the fellow who stole the Jade Jar of Kow Cheng. He was lurking on Kaizoku-Jima, as I recall.", & on him when he says, "Yes! I overheard my captors planning to take me to Kaizoku-Jima. Moo Manchu must be hiding there! I will go to Hamamitsu, you stop Moo Manchu!". Any who remember which companion completed their quests & are on that quest, state their lines here on which ones should the camera should center on them.
  4. Upon going to Moo Manchu's Sanctum's entry, the camera should focus on that when Bonnie Anne says, "This is the place all right. Look at all the caves! Judging by the footprints, it looks like an army walked out of that one, there. Let's go!".
  5. Upon entering Moo Manchu's Sanctum, the camera should center on Moo Manchu when he says, "Ah, the young Pirate returns! I am not surprised that you have unraveled my plot in Hamamitsu. You are resourceful... if misguided." (see above to those that did certain promo quests).
  6. After defeating the Moo Manchu Thugs in there, Bonnie Anne & the MooShu 5 should appear when she says, "Moo's gone! What was that he said about a prophecy?", & the MooShu 5 should have their own lines to guide us to Quan-Shi added, E.G., Egg Shen, "The prophecy of Tso Wa. I've heard of it. Sounds like a dark time in MooShu's history. We need to warn Quan-Shi about Moo Manchu's evil plan! Back to Subata Temple! Hurry!".
  7. Before handing the quest in, the camera should center on Quan-Shi when he says, "Welcome back, Captain. What knowledge do you seek? Moo Manchu! My goodness!", while talking to him.
Those are my thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Hope it gets done soon. Thanks!