Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stormzilla pet?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i saw on YouTube that after the stormzilla fight he got a pet (after update) i was just wondering what kind is it. can you please tell me?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
i saw on YouTube that after the stormzilla fight he got a pet (after update) i was just wondering what kind is it. can you please tell me?
That's a new one for me. I have Never heard of a stormzilla pet for Pirates. The stormzilla fight Does drop pets, just the normal ones we get on the game, like the Ebon Specter.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i didnt mean he got a stormzilla pet i meant that after he beat him a got some sort of pet. i checked on pirate101 wiki and i found out it is that ghost thing in the crown shop. it looks like the ghosts before you fight malistare on wizard101. sorry for the confusion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
i didnt mean he got a stormzilla pet i meant that after he beat him a got some sort of pet. i checked on pirate101 wiki and i found out it is that ghost thing in the crown shop. it looks like the ghosts before you fight malistare on wizard101. sorry for the confusion
Here is a link to info on that particular pet, the Ebon Specter.