Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stormzilla

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2010
Is anyone still stuck on the stormzilla quest called GO GO STORMZILLA it is to hard Kingslsle PLEASE MAKE THE STORMZILLA QUEST EASIER! THE BATTLE SUIT NEEDS HEALING POWERS! AND SINCE THEY UPDATED IT THEIR HAS BEEN MANY GLICHES IN ALL OF THE WORLDS!

Strength

Agility

Will

My name is: NOBLE LAWRENCE DE CLARK

Ensign
Feb 19, 2012
Stormzilla is majorly glitched.... it show the boxes that you can move... it will show that you can take an action with the gear symbol. Then you hit done... you sit there and don't move. The skill that shoot the eye beem and is supposed to leave behind fire in it wakes... it doesn't, So unless they have changed it to only catch the house on fire the skill is glitched as well.

I have attempted the fight about 6 times, i even went to a few of the utube video to get some idea on what i was doing wrong. I even started counting my moves to see how far i can go before it glitches. 1 move i can go 5 squares the next move i can't.

And i happen to agree with the other guy, either Sromzilla health has to decrease or a healing skill need to be added ( or fix the glitches then it might work the way it is )

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
I,too,am also annoyed at the stormzilla quest.When I attemet to defeat, I look at my suit of armor stats ,and it's says i'm a level 44 when im a level 49! Plus, non ,and i mean non, of my epics will activate!!!! KI,if you are seeing this, i bet tons of other players are ticked off majorly and might even leave Pirate101 if you don't do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tryed and tryed and tryed time to time again. I have level up majorly since I recived this quest and nothing has happended ecsepe a FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look over this post 10,no,90+ times again and again and again.

Cunning Thomas Orleans, Ticked-off Captain of Musketeers

Ensign
Nov 13, 2009
I am stuck on the stormzilla. Every time i do it its glitch and then it doesn't work again

Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
Noble Lawrence DeC... on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Is anyone still stuck on the stormzilla quest called GO GO STORMZILLA it is to hard Kingslsle PLEASE MAKE THE STORMZILLA QUEST EASIER! THE BATTLE SUIT NEEDS HEALING POWERS! AND SINCE THEY UPDATED IT THEIR HAS BEEN MANY GLICHES IN ALL OF THE WORLDS!

Strength

Agility

Will

My name is: NOBLE LAWRENCE DE CLARK
I have been stuck on stormzilla for a week. and he is SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
Oct 09, 2011
I recommend using pirate101 central for tips about this. That's how I finished this quest.

Ensign
Feb 19, 2012
I have been stuck on him for about 2 weeks and have tried him about 20 times..LOL and this is the last quest that i can do for the area.... so i am stuck

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I know i just started it a few hours ago and i've done it six times and was so close!
But the damage is too high!

And just a question, why can your pets join the fun?

Dark Misty Freeman Lvl 49 (i do side quests)

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ok folks i did this again not too long ago with another toon i made. I didnt have any trouble, defeated him first try. Note: 1. you can only move 4 squares at any time. 2. go right counterclockwise destroying the eggs as you go if stormzilla gets in your path and hits you dont panic hit him with a slow then proceed to destroying the rest of the eggs when you get to the upper left hand corner defeat last of eggs or popped hatchlings and then cast the fire down a row left to right the object here is not aim for a house or stormzilla aim at the very first square in that row and the fire will blaze a path along the whole row not just the house you aimed at and it will hit every square almost in the row leaving a nice wake of fire for stormzilla to walk in. 3. If stormzilla doesnt path down your fire row use your other slow spell to stop him and make another row of fire and then position yourself so stormzilla has to walk in the fire to get to you and once he takes a bunch of damage then duke it out with him and hopefully youll out live him and his dreaded dodges and damage he deals out. Do not use any of your other damaging spells until you get to the duke it out phase and deal as much damage as possible to him then. Another note you cant aim directly at stormzilla with the circular spin attack you have to click on a house or square in that radius around stormzilla kinda like the 9 squares in your buff window you get when you buff your companions with you in the middle. Good luck, even knowing how to do this mission its still very difficult luck plays a big part and you want your pet involved trust me that helps a ton at keeping stormzilla busy while you do the egg destroying and fire blazing.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2010
This quest is ridiculously hard to the point where when you have done it 20 times trying every suggestion and making everything you have work to its optimum for you (fire etc) you come up 200 points short of the kill it puts people right off continuing to play anymore and if thats not bad enough its also a key quest that needs to be completed to move forward and until you manage to pass the impossible quest which i have come to call it your stuck you cant level your character all you can do is make money and level you companions. Given i am not a child and am well versed in these types of games (questing etc) someone may want to take another look at this quest and make a few changes in my opinion.

Administrator
Hello!

Several threads have been posted on the Go Go Stormzilla quest, but I wanted to make sure you knew that we are looking at this quest and have identified several issues that we'll be fixing (and adjusting) soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Tips & Tricks to StormZilla: By DarthJT

1. Do not try to move more than 4 spaces, or it will skip your turn. You can move 4 spaces and attack, but that is the limit of your actions per turn.

2. Destroy the eggs in a counter clockwise fasion, lower right, upper right, upper left. If you do things correctly, you can destroy all the eggs before any of them hatch!

3. If an egg does hatch, dont focus on it, keep getting the other eggs.

4. After the eggs are destroyed, Use Chest Beam on Stormzilla when he is in a corner of the map. You then have 3 rounds to move to the other side of the map and shoot a fire line. When using the fire line, try to use a line that has no obstacles such as houses, so that more fires will emerge.

5. Try and draw stormzilla through the fires and make sure you use your distance attacks then. When he reaches you, stun stormzilla again and repeat the process.

6. You also get 2 spin attacks, use these to finish off stormzilla.

7. Try and get your pet in battle!

8. If at any time, the battle really does not look good and you are sure to lose, go to options, then select pirate. The come back into the game. You will be in the suit again and start the instance over with full health, a chance to get your pet again, and not have the long travel back!

Good luck, it can be done

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
Dracorro on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
Ok folks i did this again not too long ago with another toon i made. I didnt have any trouble, defeated him first try. Note: 1. you can only move 4 squares at any time. 2. go right counterclockwise destroying the eggs as you go if stormzilla gets in your path and hits you dont panic hit him with a slow then proceed to destroying the rest of the eggs when you get to the upper left hand corner defeat last of eggs or popped hatchlings and then cast the fire down a row left to right the object here is not aim for a house or stormzilla aim at the very first square in that row and the fire will blaze a path along the whole row not just the house you aimed at and it will hit every square almost in the row leaving a nice wake of fire for stormzilla to walk in. 3. If stormzilla doesnt path down your fire row use your other slow spell to stop him and make another row of fire and then position yourself so stormzilla has to walk in the fire to get to you and once he takes a bunch of damage then duke it out with him and hopefully youll out live him and his dreaded dodges and damage he deals out. Do not use any of your other damaging spells until you get to the duke it out phase and deal as much damage as possible to him then. Another note you cant aim directly at stormzilla with the circular spin attack you have to click on a house or square in that radius around stormzilla kinda like the 9 squares in your buff window you get when you buff your companions with you in the middle. Good luck, even knowing how to do this mission its still very difficult luck plays a big part and you want your pet involved trust me that helps a ton at keeping stormzilla busy while you do the egg destroying and fire blazing.
I too had some trouble with this quest, took me 6 or 8 tries to finally get it. kaladrir lays it out fairly extensively. Basically, thru trial and error i ended up doing the same thing. Destroy the eggs and try to keep your distance from stormzilla. Once the eggs are destroyed use the fire spells to get as much fire in the battle area as possible and have Stormzilla follow you, taking damage every time he crosses the line of fire. It took a little careful planning but with a little luck and the right combination of moves it eventually worked.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
cdude106 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
I have been stuck on stormzilla for a week. and he is SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Never mind, i beat stormzilla today :D. Here's a tip, one of the powers that your robot suit has is laser eye rays, when you use it, some fire traps will appear. Try to lure stormzilla to step on those traps, also use your other powers your robot suit has. Sometime after stormzilla, you will have to do a battle to defeat monkey king's dopelgangers, then talk to someone, then do a dungeon. I think after the dungeon ( stop reading this if you don't want to ruin a very great suprise.) you get...............................................monkey king on your crew!!!!!!!!!!

Loyal Chris Vane
Level 47

Blake Blake
Level 13/14 Swashbuckler

Chris Xanderman
Level 2 Privateer

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
I have been working on this quest for over 2 weeks. Finally got fed up and looked for tips on central. Tried the tip, but it didn't help. Stormizilla walked around the fire traps and I tried to lure him back into it, but he kept avoiding them. Really fed up now and I can't move on. I hope this is fixed soon.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Honestly Stormzilla is really fine how it is now, i farmed him a lot in these 2 days, (one zilla every 10 minutes) .

just a quick advice: ignore when it comes to you during first moves, even if it hit you continue to smash eggs, use first flamer when you are in upper right corner (not at first line, just the second), when you will move to the left, ignore the first egg (stormzilla will follow you meantime and go on fire) and go to hit the upper one, then move to hit the left down one (the middle should be already broke from your first fire) and place another line of fire, then just move and make him to follow you on fire, need a little practice but not like it was before the patch, it was way harder , actually i almost never needed to use the moves for to block Zilla movement since it is way faster to just move and then finish him with the 4 sure-hit powers.

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
I finally beat him with some adjustments. I followed the tips that were posted on here and on central. The only 2 things I did differently was that when Storm got next to me in the top right hand corner and I used the card that froze him. I continue to break the last eggs. I broke the egg that was below me first, than the one that was directly in front of me at the farthest to the left. I laid the fire traps and than killed the last egg which had cracked. I killed the baby and than froze storm. While he was frozen, I used the cards to attack him. He than started walking in the traps, by the time he was near me, I was able to finish him off.

I hope this helps.

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
My 7 year old son just beat Stormzilla on his very first try without any help from me. Impressive.

Karic

Ensign
Jan 17, 2011
why is stormzilla heath higher then the robot since they are the same level that make it harder to defeat stormzilla

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
Wow all of you think that stormzilla is hard.To me, he sounds hard!One of my friends took him a week to finish him! I know a way to get stormzilla, also a friend told me this.He said if your pet joins you will win! Hopefully all of you will complete this wih this hint! Good luck!
Level 39 Musketeer My name on the game is Husky Lily Cormac if you see me in Mooshu. Good Luck Guys! Oh and usally, bosses have high health so the team can make it more harder.

Ensign
May 27, 2012
Stormzilla was easy for me. I destroyed all the eggs first except two. Then those eggs hatched so i killed them. Then i used the eye lasers in two squares. Then I waited for Stormzilla to come to me and it was going through the fire in both lines then i attacked with all my cards. At the end stormzilla barely had any health and then i had like two hundred health. I hit stormzilla and it died. First try (really). Hope you guys get it. Fiery Tarlac Urswick Lvl 50 witchdoctor.
Oh my pet did not join.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Don't be intimidated by this quest. Just start by going counter -clockwise after eggs. When Stormzilla gets close to you hit him with the bolt that freezes him for a few turns. Make your way up to the top right of the map and set the 2nd and third rows from the top of the map on fire. Pick those rows because they have the most open spaces and your beam sets all non-house tiles on fire that will hurt him but not you. Run away from him and get him to run on the tiles that are on fire. He will basically kill himself chasing you.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2013
no let some some of the eggs live so when you kill the babys your blade storm will also hit stormzilla i did die once but then all you have to do is think about it and then it be easy.
lvl 50 witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
alphawolf8484 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
no let some some of the eggs live so when you kill the babys your blade storm will also hit stormzilla i did die once but then all you have to do is think about it and then it be easy.
lvl 50 witchdoctor
Bladestorm will trigger when you hit the houses too. Although it's kind of moot since a couple will hatch by the time you set the fire lanes anyway. Thanks for the advice though

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
this was easy for me actually. i just went up to stormzilla and hit him with all of my powers when his babies came they attacked me missed i killed them with riposte then i got a free attack on stormzilla