Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shonen Knives location

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Well i know i need my practice points but i need help finding these things i am terrible at searching for stuff so any help would be appreciated ... After this i got aquila and marleybone to find

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
That Swashbuckler is an amazing site to go to for the shonen knives. However, there is also this wonderful invention known as "Google" and if you type in "pirate101 (world name) (quest name) guide", you will get tons of options to help you with your quests. Hope this helped and see you in the spiral.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Pirate101 Central wiki, or several other fansites, can help you out with guides and maps to these various locations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jordan06203915 on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
Well i know i need my practice points but i need help finding these things i am terrible at searching for stuff so any help would be appreciated ... After this i got aquila and marleybone to find
I think Central has a post that gives the locations; however if you can't find it, here goes:
Hamamitsu, it's near a wooden well near the town hall.
Sujimura: behind the mayor's house
Moomori Clanhold: in the garden area near the tree.
Yama Kai: near a cave beyond the Bull NPC.
Yagizawa: behind the swordsman's house
Rokugawa: behind the houses on a dock
Khotan: near the armory
Subata Temple: go down past all the merchants, near a horse khan prisoner
Verdant Dock: first intersection near a ruined statue
Corrupt Shrine: look for a wrecked dock.
Icy Dock: Near the Turtle statue on the Paths of Penance
West wind shrine: go beyond the large building ( Lo Pan dungeon ), past the Ki-Rin Statue in ruined house
Crimson dock: look for the cut down bamboo.
Sacred Mountain: by a pavilion near the Inoshishi Pigs
Ashen dock: ruined village go to the back wall near the plundered shop dungeon.
Pigsy's temple: look for an enclosed area with a couple of goat monks
Raven Island: go up the tiered water ways.
I think I have covered them all, if not just ask.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Alex the Pirate on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
That Swashbuckler is an amazing site to go to for the shonen knives. However, there is also this wonderful invention known as "Google" and if you type in "pirate101 (world name) (quest name) guide", you will get tons of options to help you with your quests. Hope this helped and see you in the spiral.
Well i did look around "google" and could not find anything ... So whatever

But thanks anecorbie