Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shan Hong

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Does anyone know if Shan Hong really does drop the Tiger Claws or could a developer at least tell me the drop rate or give a range of the drop rate?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
coolster50 on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know if Shan Hong really does drop the Tiger Claws or could a developer at least tell me the drop rate or give a range of the drop rate?
I could not tell you any number but could say that i fyou want it really badly you should keep trying, it can take more or less depending on your luck, personally for example for Billy English guns took a hundred of attempts for to find them, for Phule Medallion i think about 200-300, (15 hours+ of farming), althoughs omeone else found these things in few attempts (4-5). Also another thing: if you are bored of farming these just wait, with the next patch drop rates will be revisited and balanced, so for this reason i would not bother so much into asking to devs current % chance, it will change .