Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plot line issue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
In Mooshu we must get the golden staff by completing the challenge given by the Dragoon King. Yet the king said exactly "Any who return my jade egg to me will gain one WISH from me," why did we not just wish for all the turtle balls. I think its a huge hole in the story line and think that the Dragon Kings wording should be altered

Faithful Max Blake Lv.65

Tiring Garret Ashford Lv.47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
17gamerle on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
In Mooshu we must get the golden staff by completing the challenge given by the Dragoon King. Yet the king said exactly "Any who return my jade egg to me will gain one WISH from me," why did we not just wish for all the turtle balls. I think its a huge hole in the story line and think that the Dragon Kings wording should be altered

Faithful Max Blake Lv.65

Tiring Garret Ashford Lv.47
Because the turtle balls are in the possession of powerful guardians, very likely that wish would be unsuccessful. Besides, we have to keep our word to Monkey King, well, you'll see how THAT turns out.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I wish the dragon king would get me back into Valencia so I can break into Cadiz.......hmmm

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
I wish the dragon king would get me back into Valencia so I can break into Cadiz.......hmmm

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
POOF! You're in Valencia by yourself, since you neglected to mention your crew in your wish......