Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

not many quests that grants companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
so i was thinking i needed some more companions so i did every side quest i had but still no quests granting a companion just finding a little odd since mooshu is such a big area

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hi, Duck of Death12 ( lol, nice name ) Everyone gets at least 3 companions from MooShu. Monkey King - direct quest line, Ju Hao from a side quest in Sacred Mountain ( look for Yagi, she's in a temple near the shrine.) & Shiruku Neko from side quest given by the constable in Subata Temple. Also each class gets a companion from side quests. Good Luck!

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
It depends on what class of pirate you are playing on which companions you will get.

For the whole area of Mooshu from Hamamitsu (beginning) to Subata (end) EVERY pirate will get the following universal companions from either main or side quests:

Monkey King
Shiruku Neko
Ju Hao

In addition to the above three each class also will get at least one companion

Buccaneer- Taro Moomoori & a Pig Crossbowman
Musketeer- Hidenari Kuga & Masamune Goto
Privateer- Inoshishi Necromancer, Inoshishi Chief, & Horse Crossbowman
Swashbuckler- Yakooza
Witchdoctor- Helephant Destroyer & Samoorai Musketeer

For a complete list of companions and where to find them check out this guide.

Good luck on your search :)

~SM~

Ensign
Mar 01, 2014
Actually, there are two side quests in the whole of Mooshu that reward companions. One of them, you must go to Constable Shao, in Subata temple. If you look around, you will find him easily. That quest grants Shiruku Neko, also known as the cat ninja. For the second quest, you must find Yagi Sonada, in the temple of the south wind. If i can remember correctly, she is in a house area away from the center of the temple. That quest grants Ju Hao, the inoshishi chief. These are commonly overlooked quests, so don't get discouraged if you don't find them easily.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
There are two quests that will become available near the conclusion of the Mooshu storyline, Ju Hao and Shiruku Neko are companions that are available after completing storyline quests in Subata Skyway, you can get them some time after obtaining Monkey King.
Just accept all sidequests and you should be fine! Note that some sidequests are available in other areas after completing a storyline quest in a different area!

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I got a cow, cat, monkey, pig,and elephant companion.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
what ones do hoodoo getand where do you go to get themwhere do you start

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
death master101 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
what ones do hoodoo getand where do you go to get themwhere do you start
Hi Death...Welcome to the Message Boards. This link will get you to a guide that will tell you which companions your class will get and in which area * which quest gives them.