Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

News from Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
okay so whenever I log on a bird type animal I forget the name of it. However it pops up telling me there is news for me all the way from mooshu and I have no clue who it is or what it's about so If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Have you begun questing in Mooshu yet? Perhaps there is a quest there waiting for you?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Go see Mickey Dugan, the town crier, in Avery's Court. He's trying to send you to see Lord Chagatai for the new Tower of Moo Manchu.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Chicokid9 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
okay so whenever I log on a bird type animal I forget the name of it. However it pops up telling me there is news for me all the way from mooshu and I have no clue who it is or what it's about so If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
Hey there! The bird is in Avery's Court. He is a pelican. You should find him by Avery's mansion. If he doesn't have a quest, then go talk to Lord Chagatai in Subata.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
okay thank you everybody for the responses. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. and by the way yes i have been to mooshu.