Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu Mystic

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
How do u get the mooshu mystic badge? I really want that foo lion pet. Any help. Thanks

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Its called the Imperial Lion

You obtain the badge via a quest giving by Hei Yu in Wai No Shrine after you complete the pilgrimage quest/peaceful cranes quest.

The final quest will be called A Time for Atonement.

This is how it worked for me.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
path finder on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
How do u get the mooshu mystic badge? I really want that foo lion pet. Any help. Thanks
Mooshu mystic badge? and foo lion pet? does anyone know anything about this because now i want that badge
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
path finder on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
I would love some help on this one too. My quest book is empty and I have the savior of Subata badge so I know I haven't missed anything in Subata. I am at a loss. Please, I echo this request. Thanks, Blessings and giggles on ya

In response to Captain Black Bart: I completed "A time for atonement" already. I was expecting to get my lion then because that was the very quest I missed when I was trying to get for my Witchdoctor. After I found and completed A Time for Atonement I got my lion but when I did the same quest on my Musketeer I did not get my lion nor did I get my badge. Please, What am I missing?

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
U have to go to hammerushu. When u go in the gate there is a stork there. He will send u on a quest to put paper cranes in all the temples. When u return he gives u your mooshu mystic badge and your imperial lion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
path finder on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
U have to go to hammerushu. When u go in the gate there is a stork there. He will send u on a quest to put paper cranes in all the temples. When u return he gives u your mooshu mystic badge and your imperial lion.
Ok I'll try that and let you know. Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
path finder on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Sigh, Sorry, I have already done that quest. The crane has nothing above him. Does anyone know what I am missing? I have the hero of Subata badge so I know I have done all the sidequests there. Any other ideas out there? Jack? Ratbeard? Anyone?

Administrator
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Sigh, Sorry, I have already done that quest. The crane has nothing above him. Does anyone know what I am missing? I have the hero of Subata badge so I know I have done all the sidequests there. Any other ideas out there? Jack? Ratbeard? Anyone?
Here is a hint, there are side quests in both the Khotan Skyway and Subata Skyway that need to be completed for this badge. Basically, to earn this badge, you need to complete all the "religion" side quests in MooShu.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Here is a hint, there are side quests in both the Khotan Skyway and Subata Skyway that need to be completed for this badge. Basically, to earn this badge, you need to complete all the "religion" side quests in MooShu.
Oh Jack you are a SAINT x gives huge bear hug and a bundle of succulent carrots x . I went back to Khotan and just started walking every path trying to see what I had to have missed and I found Brother Yodo on Yama Kai and he had a quest for me to get some tablets to translate some stones. I sunk the required ships and come back and translated the stones (still a little fuzzy there on what the heck that was supposed to mean lol) but VOILA I got my badge and pet .
Ok, Is there a list somewhere that can tell us who the givers of these spiritual quests are? That way when someone is missing one they have something to go by in their search to see who got skipped? On my witchdoctor it was the "Time for Atonement" quest that I had missed, so I know know who two of them are. May we have a list please? x gives puppy dog eyes x .

Administrator
Oh Jack you are a SAINT x gives huge bear hug and a bundle of succulent carrots x . I went back to Khotan and just started walking every path trying to see what I had to have missed and I found Brother Yodo on Yama Kai and he had a quest for me to get some tablets to translate some stones. I sunk the required ships and come back and translated the stones (still a little fuzzy there on what the heck that was supposed to mean lol) but VOILA I got my badge and pet .
Ok, Is there a list somewhere that can tell us who the givers of these spiritual quests are? That way when someone is missing one they have something to go by in their search to see who got skipped? On my witchdoctor it was the "Time for Atonement" quest that I had missed, so I know know who two of them are. May we have a list please? x gives puppy dog eyes x .
I'm sorry but providing a list, to borrow a phrase from Blind Mew, would be telling! It's up to players to discover that information (and part of the fun I might add), but I am glad the hint helped.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry but providing a list, to borrow a phrase from Blind Mew, would be telling! It's up to players to discover that information (and part of the fun I might add), but I am glad the hint helped.
Ok, ok, Even I know that not even puppy dog eyes can top that massive information halt as the famous phrase: "That would be telling". I concede and will try to keep better track, this time, of those elusive monks that hand out the spiritual quests. .

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I still cant fins it!

Can you tell me the island?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
WHERE?????????? I cant find it! i dont know where yama kai is i searched everywhere!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
I still cant fins it!

Can you tell me the island?
It's not one specific place, they are all over both skyways. Any monk that gives you a quest relating to their religion is part of the path to this badge.
Here are some quotes from folks at Pirate101 Central that may help and here is a link to all the Mooshu side quests if you need to do a more thorough search.
I currently have one pirate that has somehow missed something so don't feel bad . When I next go through Mooshu I plan on taking note of every monk quest I get and finally make a guide for this elusive quest.

To get MooshuMystic: YOU must complete every side quest given by monks and ONE villager in the island with the yakooza (do his prequest)

The monks are the goat monks, crane monks, and goose monks. Do Not forget the villager (he is a goat villager) Do not forget you need to complete his prequest "The Winds of Change" and then do the quest he gives after it.

Look for people that look like Egg Shen, Kan Po, and Wing Chun. And DO the the quest in wai no shrine.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
It's not one specific place, they are all over both skyways. Any monk that gives you a quest relating to their religion is part of the path to this badge.
Here are some quotes from folks at Pirate101 Central that may help and here is a link to all the Mooshu side quests if you need to do a more thorough search.
I currently have one pirate that has somehow missed something so don't feel bad . When I next go through Mooshu I plan on taking note of every monk quest I get and finally make a guide for this elusive quest.

To get MooshuMystic: YOU must complete every side quest given by monks and ONE villager in the island with the yakooza (do his prequest)

The monks are the goat monks, crane monks, and goose monks. Do Not forget the villager (he is a goat villager) Do not forget you need to complete his prequest "The Winds of Change" and then do the quest he gives after it.

Look for people that look like Egg Shen, Kan Po, and Wing Chun. And DO the the quest in wai no shrine.
wait.. Wheres wai no shrine?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
nvm

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Sorry for the time delay. I missed your question. The wai no shrine is an island in and of itself in the Subata skyway. Its right by the yellow wind land and right at the end of the snow covered mountains. Here is a Map of it.