Mooshu is too hard

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Jan 23, 2010
4
Seriously guys, I was expecting about the enemies to be atleast 1300-1400 but instead you make them so hard and they critical so often! You guys have adjust the difficulty of Mooshu down a bit because i'm getting whooped

Puppy Lover
Dec 12, 2011
419
LoL

Just one quick question... what class are you?

Be Mine Beginner
Aug 06, 2011
3
Ryan Fireflame on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Seriously guys, I was expecting about the enemies to be atleast 1300-1400 but instead you make them so hard and they critical so often! You guys have adjust the difficulty of Mooshu down a bit because i'm getting whooped
I know it may be hard but it is worth it its simple if you are a high level

Forever Friend
Feb 02, 2013
826
if you think mooshu is hard just wait until you get to Aquila, so many dungeons

Be Mine Beginner
Oct 30, 2012
39
If you think Mooshu is hard Aquila is going to be a living nightmare.

Silver Luis Cog L65
Griffin Kidd L24

Crush-er
Jul 03, 2011
207
Ryan Fireflame on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Seriously guys, I was expecting about the enemies to be atleast 1300-1400 but instead you make them so hard and they critical so often! You guys have adjust the difficulty of Mooshu down a bit because i'm getting whooped
Hi. Maybe you're a little under leveled. If find that you're losing a lot of battles, I would try to do some side quests to level up a bit more. Or ask a friend for help.

Rachel - Level 46

Be Mine Beginner
Jul 02, 2009
16
I agree I just beat the mission were you had threaten Two egg but the minions were critic along so much. I am a musketeer and could not even kill them. O and p.s Stop letting the enemy out number us!! If its 3v3 it Should stay like that. Not 3 on 4 not 3 on 5 just keep the enemy count even!! Musketeer lvl 42

Honey Buncher
Nov 17, 2012
376
FlamingApollo on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
If you think Mooshu is hard Aquila is going to be a living nightmare.

Silver Luis Cog L65
Griffin Kidd L24
Oh, my. I just started this place and I didn't even know. Aquila is THAT hard...

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 41

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
Don't let Aquila scare you too much. By the time you get there you will have grown a lot stronger and have much more tools and companions to help you. You will be fine .

Be Mine Beginner
Jan 11, 2013
7
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
deacon433 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a problem

Honey Buncher
Sep 09, 2010
352
Mooshu was really hard for me try to do side quests that always helps and get a higher level friend to help you and gang up on 1 enemy at a time . See you in the spiral

Honey Buncher
Nov 17, 2012
376
LAFR on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I agree I just beat the mission were you had threaten Two egg but the minions were critic along so much. I am a musketeer and could not even kill them. O and p.s Stop letting the enemy out number us!! If its 3v3 it Should stay like that. Not 3 on 4 not 3 on 5 just keep the enemy count even!! Musketeer lvl 42
I agree. 3v4 or 4v5 is not good. No wonder the battles are so hard!