Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu House Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2016
I don’t know about any of the other pirates out there, but I love Mooshu! So much that I think there should be a house themed after it. I think it would be a pretty cool house to have! Imagine having a house that looks like the Subata Temple, but it is all yours! There would be some changes to the house so players would not complain that it is not original but over all I think it’s a pretty good idea. What do you guys think about a Mooshu themed house? Or any other themed houses? Long Live The Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rad Pirate on Mar 7, 2018 wrote:
I don’t know about any of the other pirates out there, but I love Mooshu! So much that I think there should be a house themed after it. I think it would be a pretty cool house to have! Imagine having a house that looks like the Subata Temple, but it is all yours! There would be some changes to the house so players would not complain that it is not original but over all I think it’s a pretty good idea. What do you guys think about a Mooshu themed house? Or any other themed houses? Long Live The Musketeer
I would love having houses from the five origin worlds!* Also, a Valencian house; some of those villas in Calabria Skyway are gorgeous!
I would most definitely want General Tso's fortress as a house choice.

Skull Island ( Yes, we have a couple SI style houses in the Crown Shop. )
BUT, we don't have:
MooShu
Marleybone
Grizzleheim
or
Krokotopia
style houses!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
World themed housing has been suggested since the first year the game was released. MooShu and every other world have their fans.

Someday...