Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu House

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
I would love to see them develop a house for mooshu that players can live in wouldn't you?

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I would LOVE to see a mooshu mansion.

I would love to see a mooshu apartment.

I would like to see house vendors in each world selling world specific homes like in wizard101, in small and large sizes, not just massive.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Mooshu House on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
I would love to see them develop a house for mooshu that players can live in wouldn't you?
That would definitely be amazing, MooShu House!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 10 Musketeer

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
King Crimson on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
I would LOVE to see a mooshu mansion.

I would love to see a mooshu apartment.

I would like to see house vendors in each world selling world specific homes like in wizard101, in small and large sizes, not just massive.
YES! This is a brilliant idea! They should design houses for certain worlds. A mooshu house would be pretty neat, but while they're at it, why not add a Valencian or Monquistan house (the original worlds from P101)? I would imagine the Valencian house to be named like "Valencian Villa" or "Valencian Chateau", and look somewhat similar to the Wysteria villa in Wizard. Maybe the Monquistan house could be based off traditional Spanish architecture.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, a MooShu style home would be quite nice. I'd like to see a Polarian home as well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I would absolutely love a MooShu style house and a MooShu themed bundle!

And a Cool Ranch house/bundle....and an Aztec themed house (for all those Tribal Pack housing items)...and a hobbit-esque house...and a Petropolis themed house/bundle (from an idea I had, many moons ago)...and an Ewok-esque tree-top dwelling...and an underwater "Aquarius" style of house...and a Viking longhouse/village...and a Spanish Revival plantations or Mediterranean style of house....and a.....

Ok, I'll settle for any new house and bundle.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
Oh my goodness, I totally blanked on Cool Ranch. They should totally make a bundle or house out of that world...it is the biggest world and the first that KI created. It could be called "Western Saloon Bundle" or "Wild West (somethin' er other)" etc.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Maybe a Mooshu Bundle could include a ... dun dun dun ... Ninja Pig companion. OK so probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.