Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2010
Hey, I've been looking in forums and Pirate101 Central and i can't find where or who gives the quest to fight Moo Manchu The Forums don't say who gives the quest or at least where it gives the quest, all i see is it saying The Tomb of Kow Cheng ( Which is where Moo Manchu is, i know becuse i ported to me friend there and she was fighting him) and i check this other one and it says nothing!!!!!!!

Does anyone know who gives the quest and or where that person is? Thanks a lot
-Valeria Silver lvl 50 (Swashbuckler)

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
KaylynWizardcty on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I've been looking in forums and Pirate101 Central and i can't find where or who gives the quest to fight Moo Manchu The Forums don't say who gives the quest or at least where it gives the quest, all i see is it saying The Tomb of Kow Cheng ( Which is where Moo Manchu is, i know becuse i ported to me friend there and she was fighting him) and i check this other one and it says nothing!!!!!!!

Does anyone know who gives the quest and or where that person is? Thanks a lot
-Valeria Silver lvl 50 (Swashbuckler)
The quest starts in Subata Temple and is called Emperor Moo (giver Quan-Shi).

p.s. i suggest you to be lvl 47 + with your companions, you will see why when facing those pesky terracottas , you are probably plenty of side quests to do and training points /money to farm before of it.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2010