Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu drop

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
im a and I went to the moo Manchu to get the dragon axe of doom and I spent 10$ real money and I still did not get it, I got the nefarious blades and the witch docter weapons and is working on getting staby weapons 1 & 2 to use them, does anyone have any tips to get the dragon axe of doom without spending money, and if the nefarious blades are any use to me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Buccaneer guy5 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
im a and I went to the moo Manchu to get the dragon axe of doom and I spent 10$ real money and I still did not get it, I got the nefarious blades and the witch docter weapons and is working on getting staby weapons 1 & 2 to use them, does anyone have any tips to get the dragon axe of doom without spending money, and if the nefarious blades are any use to me
Welcome to the message boards Buccaneer guy5.
As drops are always random your only way to get what you are looking for is to be persistent. It can be frustrating to seem to always get what you are not looking for.
Along with using the rubby, patty Good Luck emote and pretending you actually want something else ya just gotta keep pestering Mr. Moo.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Since all drops (or items in the 2nd chance chests) are totally random there is no clue or secret or anything other than try and try and try again. Drops from the Nef. 5 are very rare as are the items from MOO himself.

However if you are going to spend real $$ for items you might want to look at the weapons from the Ashes of the Armada booster pack. Most of the weapons from it are better than the drops in the tower - that is in my personal opinion.