Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Masamune Goto

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ok i have completed the game with my musketeer and read that Masamune Goto was supposed to be a side quest companion for my class. Can someone point me in the right direction to his whereabouts, I still havent come across him in my travels in mooshu. I remember seeing him when i went through mooshu with my swashbuckler but havent seen him since. Thanks !!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
The actual quest is given by Bulgogi Amso who is either in Ashen Roads or Ravaged Valley (I always get the two mixed up).

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Merciless Morgrim on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
The actual quest is given by Bulgogi Amso who is either in Ashen Roads or Ravaged Valley (I always get the two mixed up).
Thanks for the reply got him this morning after doing the task tried him out hes 53 for me which is nice but he misses too much and takes way too many hits for a guy 3 levels or higher than the mobs im fighting. I put him in the middle of my roster i have far better companions that dodge and riposte far better. SAD to see a samurai that cant hit with his sword LOL. Maybe he needs more practice or training from the real masters. Bulgogi is located in the ashen road btw confirned this morning. Thanks again Quck Patrick Quinn 50 Musketeer.