Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Koalas in MooShu? o_O

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2009
I get the addition of pandas, but I've seen some random koalas in trees in MooShu too! It's so weird, lol.
Was this on purpose? Or are they a glitch hinting at a potential Australia-themed world someday?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pietoro on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I get the addition of pandas, but I've seen some random koalas in trees in MooShu too! It's so weird, lol.
Was this on purpose? Or are they a glitch hinting at a potential Australia-themed world someday?
Or they're simply an animal that can sit in a tree munching leaves.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pietoro on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I suspect they are just something cute and adorable to make us smile. I love your idea though.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Has anyone noticed the pandas' paws? They have these creepy clawed hands! I ran over to one to take a screenshot with it and when I noticed them, I literally made this face: . Do not feed the pandas! But they and the koalas are so cool! It makes the Spiral more...realistic.