Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ju Hao needs to be more unique

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Listen. Recruiting Ju Hao from "This Little Pig" was very nice, though, I feel he needs to be more very unique to stand out from the other Inoshishi Bandits, since he's more likely an outcast to them and seeks only to do good to MooShu, and the Spiral.

I'm thinking Ju Hao should have a total makeover. You know, give him a new unique appearance change to better distinguish him as a former Inoshishi Bandit. He is a universally recruited side companion, you know, so I see no reason why he should not.

Also, his tier name should be changed from "Inoshishi Chief" into a more unique name, & I'm thinking it should be "Inoshishi Outcast", so he would establish more uniqueness in him, & even to later promotions soon.

Pirates, what do you think of my suggestion? I think Ju Hao should be more unique from the other Inoshishi enemies & solidify a more unique backstory to him, being a universally recruited side companion & everything. Hope KI can do this request someday soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
Listen. Recruiting Ju Hao from "This Little Pig" was very nice, though, I feel he needs to be more very unique to stand out from the other Inoshishi Bandits, since he's more likely an outcast to them and seeks only to do good to MooShu, and the Spiral.

I'm thinking Ju Hao should have a total makeover. You know, give him a new unique appearance change to better distinguish him as a former Inoshishi Bandit. He is a universally recruited side companion, you know, so I see no reason why he should not.

Also, his tier name should be changed from "Inoshishi Chief" into a more unique name, & I'm thinking it should be "Inoshishi Outcast", so he would establish more uniqueness in him, & even to later promotions soon.

Pirates, what do you think of my suggestion? I think Ju Hao should be more unique from the other Inoshishi enemies & solidify a more unique backstory to him, being a universally recruited side companion & everything. Hope KI can do this request someday soon.
As a side quest companion, he doesn't need a backstory - he has one ( reformed bandit forgiven by the Moodha ); we don't yet know how he will promote or what his appearance will be upon promotion. It will most probably be a gold promotion.
So, no, Ju Hao doesn't need a "unique" look.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
As a side quest companion, he doesn't need a backstory - he has one ( reformed bandit forgiven by the Moodha ); we don't yet know how he will promote or what his appearance will be upon promotion. It will most probably be a gold promotion.
So, no, Ju Hao doesn't need a "unique" look.
Well, I know that he's not recruited through a certain class choice, not like most. I just feel that Ju Hao may need a more different appearance to have him a bit more recognizable & stand out from the other Inoshishi enemies.

Of course he does. Just that his backstory should be explored a bit more than that. If he was recruited by a certain player class only, he would only have paid promotions rather than having promotion quests.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Agreed. He shouldn't just be some reskinned inoshishi, he should stand out.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
His promotion quest will come, then he will look unqiue, as of now the title is good but he could look a tiny bit different from other inoshishi because when I use him in tower the combats crazy

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
His promotion quest will come, then he will look unqiue, as of now the title is good but he could look a tiny bit different from other inoshishi because when I use him in tower the combats crazy
My suggested name for Ju Hao to be Inoshishi Outcast was a good suggestion. Besides, there are other Inoshishi Chiefs that already have their same tier names, so having him his own unique tier name for his first tier would help.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
My suggested name for Ju Hao to be Inoshishi Outcast was a good suggestion. Besides, there are other Inoshishi Chiefs that already have their same tier names, so having him his own unique tier name for his first tier would help.
It's a great name, I feel it should be saved for his promotion though, for now it's what he is, an inoshishi cheif