Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Inoshishi OP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
ok, there is this one cave dungeon with these inoshishi right after you defeat the chief in a tower and the second fight with the sorcerers (third battle in the dungeon) every single enemy is lvl 47~48 when the enemies from the last fight was only 38~39. I mean, WHAT IS THIS?? because when it comes to combat in this game lvls make a HUGE diffrence. The accuracy, the dodge, the damage, the crit percentage, it all matters to the lvl. And you were just defeating some regular guys and the next battle WHAT THE HECK?? sorry if im being sarcastic but that was a really crazy experience for my first char and one of the reasons i took a break from lvling my privy. I wonder if this is a glitch? Or they miscalculated the lvl or KI is just throwing a TOTALLY random challenge in that dungeon. That battle was just a horrible experience for all of my chars and surprised that they still didnt fix that. Plus, the battle is right in the middle of the dungeon so you lose a companion even before the entire half of the dungeon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the detector on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
ok, there is this one cave dungeon with these inoshishi right after you defeat the chief in a tower and the second fight with the sorcerers (third battle in the dungeon) every single enemy is lvl 47~48 when the enemies from the last fight was only 38~39. I mean, WHAT IS THIS?? because when it comes to combat in this game lvls make a HUGE diffrence. The accuracy, the dodge, the damage, the crit percentage, it all matters to the lvl. And you were just defeating some regular guys and the next battle WHAT THE HECK?? sorry if im being sarcastic but that was a really crazy experience for my first char and one of the reasons i took a break from lvling my privy. I wonder if this is a glitch? Or they miscalculated the lvl or KI is just throwing a TOTALLY random challenge in that dungeon. That battle was just a horrible experience for all of my chars and surprised that they still didnt fix that. Plus, the battle is right in the middle of the dungeon so you lose a companion even before the entire half of the dungeon
Two years ago this instance was expanded from a single fight in that cave to the Earth, Wind and Fire dungeon it is now, the enemies are tougher and more challenging, ( as it should be, you're facing the Chief Bandit, after all ) my characters from my secondary account went through it without a single loss - because their levels were high enough to deal with them.
Have you been doing side quests? If you've been neglecting side quests, your experiences in this game will be harder as you progress ( just wait until you face General Tso )

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
Two years ago this instance was expanded from a single fight in that cave to the Earth, Wind and Fire dungeon it is now, the enemies are tougher and more challenging, ( as it should be, you're facing the Chief Bandit, after all ) my characters from my secondary account went through it without a single loss - because their levels were high enough to deal with them.
Have you been doing side quests? If you've been neglecting side quests, your experiences in this game will be harder as you progress ( just wait until you face General Tso )
Actually, only the Earth Sorcerer was OP in that time being, along with Advanced Pets being out & more, until I asked KI to lower that boss mob's level. I remember that well.

I faced him before on my Swashbuckler Pirate before the decrease, & let me say, it doesn't seem fair to battle a boss mob or enemy mob whose level shouldn't be higher than every other enemies' levels' range.

Some time later, I faced him again on my Privateer Pirate, & I was very happy to see that the boss mob's level was decreased to the same appropriate range all other enemies have, & it felt good to see that done.

Those who had problems with that boss should have no trouble now. They can face him with ease, knowing that boss' level was brought down to the appropriate range.