Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Inoshishi Necromancer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2012
I am a witchdoctor and I would like to address the fact that we cannot get the Inoshishi Necromancer companion. My favorite world is MooShu and I would love to have a witchdoctor companion from there. If you agree with me please yar this.

Smart Jonah Dove lvl. 35

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I believe that you can get the Inoshishi Necromancer from the Crown Store if you are willing to spend the Crowns once he is available.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TurtleWitchdoctor on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I am a witchdoctor and I would like to address the fact that we cannot get the Inoshishi Necromancer companion. My favorite world is MooShu and I would love to have a witchdoctor companion from there. If you agree with me please yar this.

Smart Jonah Dove lvl. 35
You can get him from the crown shop once you defeat him in Mooshu. Once my privateer found out how powerful he was I got the crown shop one for almost all my pirates. The one that didn't get one has the Tribal pack turtle (Chiliam Bak) that seems just as powerful so I am gonna stay with him to test that theory out.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Privateers can get one for free from a side quest. All the other classes have to buy him from the crown shop.