Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Imperial lion

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay so I know you get it from a badge in mooshu but I don't know where. I have done all the quests in Khotan, hamimitsu garden and at least two areas in subata. Can you shed a little light to were I can get him?

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Okay so I know you get it from a badge in mooshu but I don't know where. I have done all the quests in Khotan, hamimitsu garden and at least two areas in subata. Can you shed a little light to were I can get him?

Did you do the Atonement quest from Wai No Shrine? There's a monk near the docks, can't remember his name. Wai No is where Lo Pan ( in disguise as Dragon Prince ) sends you. Plus there are side quest in ALL areas in Subata. Good Hunting!

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
You need to earn the Mooshu Mystic Badge in order to get the lion. To get that badge, you need to complete all the 'religious' quests in Mooshu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

I sure can. Its called the Mooshu Mystic Badge. You have to do all the quests from any monk in all of Mooshu. Look for someone who looks like Egg Shen, Kan Po or Wing Chun.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

Now four. Corrupt shrine, path of penance, the tiny island were the puppet show was given and subata temple.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Imperial Lion? I do not know of this pet is it? You get the Celestial Dragon from the Savior of Mooshu badge, I obtained three badges after completing Kan Po's Goat Master promotion, along with the Celestial Dragon. All I can tell you is that I did all the quests in Khotan and Hamamitsu and most quests in Subata.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Imperial Lion? I do not know of this pet is it? You get the Celestial Dragon from the Savior of Mooshu badge, I obtained three badges after completing Kan Po's Goat Master promotion, along with the Celestial Dragon. All I can tell you is that I did all the quests in Khotan and Hamamitsu and most quests in Subata.
Here is a link to it picture and stats. When you complete Mooshu Mystic you will get it.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Here is a link to it picture and stats. When you complete Mooshu Mystic you will get it.
Ok thanks XD I actually only have one quest in MooShu to do... I guess I should have done it x. x