Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm stuck

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2010
I am level 50. Have no more quests. I only have 2 pieces of the map. and 4 windsones. What is the final quest? What do I do now? I'm stuck. Anyone can you help?

Thank You

Administrator
"The Great and Powerful Turtle" is the final quest of what is currently released for the main story line of the game. Sounds like you've completed this quest . . . Congratulations!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
"The Great and Powerful Turtle" is the final quest of what is currently released for the main story line of the game. Sounds like you've completed this quest . . . Congratulations!
my friend is lvl fifty and he beat the game but he is mad that you guys didn't add marlybone on the latest update, when will you add the new world?

lvl fifty swashbuckler, zane kent

Community Leader
bobthebuilder603 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
my friend is lvl fifty and he beat the game but he is mad that you guys didn't add marlybone on the latest update, when will you add the new world?

lvl fifty swashbuckler, zane kent
Most MMO's don't add new worlds without raising the level cap as well. Usually this happens once a year, as it takes time to develop new content, while updating/fixing the current content. KI seems to have a pretty quick development cycle, so they may be faster than that, but remember that the game has only been live for just over 3 months. I wouldn't expect to see any new worlds before April, but I could be wrong. If we use Wizard101 as a template, their first new world was opened about 4 or 5 months after the game went live, putting us in Jan or Feb. Who knows? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!