Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm having a bit of trouble...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
I'm on my Swashbuckler who is currently in Mooshu, and he can't seem to get keys from the Inoishi bandits (probably spelt that wrong) for the quest "That was yesterday". This may seem like a glitch or something, but still, I really want to just get one and be done with this.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Joshamongus on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
I'm on my Swashbuckler who is currently in Mooshu, and he can't seem to get keys from the Inoishi bandits (probably spelt that wrong) for the quest "That was yesterday". This may seem like a glitch or something, but still, I really want to just get one and be done with this.
Lol it's not a glitch. The drop rate for the key to the Inoshishi Bandit Tower is extremely low. On my own Swashbuckler, it took me at least 25 battles to get that darn key. If you really need help, your best bet is to go to Avery's Court and ask for some help getting that key. There are plenty of bored maxes that are always willing to help a fellow pirate out. The key drop rate is low, but it DOES drop eventually, if you keep trying. Best of luck out there in the skyways!
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 25 Musketeer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Lol it's not a glitch. The drop rate for the key to the Inoshishi Bandit Tower is extremely low. On my own Swashbuckler, it took me at least 25 battles to get that darn key. If you really need help, your best bet is to go to Avery's Court and ask for some help getting that key. There are plenty of bored maxes that are always willing to help a fellow pirate out. The key drop rate is low, but it DOES drop eventually, if you keep trying. Best of luck out there in the skyways!
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 25 Musketeer-in-Training)
Here's a tip that has worked for me many times: DON'T fight the pigs at the front part of the street; it's best to fight those that are at the end of the street near the Tower.
Good Luck!