Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need help with khotan dungeon

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
I need help with the whole entire dungeon I tried so many time solo and it just won't work. All my friends don't help me and I need some if you can help me reply and I will tell you the time and area.
Thanks! - David Percy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
David percy on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
I need help with the whole entire dungeon I tried so many time solo and it just won't work. All my friends don't help me and I need some if you can help me reply and I will tell you the time and area.
Thanks! - David Percy
Hi David, Welcome to the message boards family. I will give ya a hand, Just let me know when and where.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
I'll help you i even beated pirate101 all ready it'll be easy for me how about in vadima's realm in khotan sunday at 3:00 p.m.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
David percy on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! - David Percy
I would love to help! I can't be on this weekend, I am too busy. Just give a realm, place and time and I will try to meet you.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If you are referring to the quest "Tso Not Ready" where you fight General Tso, make sure you have the correct goal in mind (check top of game window for victory conditions). The first 2 times I tried and failed. I then modified how and who I was attacking and completed the Quest/Dungeon. Let us know if you are still having trouble and we will attempt to help you.