Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2013
I really need help defeating the tree guardians in Hamakala Temple. Almost every time I finish it says that I need to start all over. So if anyone could help me just let me know. P.S My name on there is Cheerful Victoria Davis level 52 . and meet me in the Avery Server Area 1.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards family Victoria. That really sounds like a glitch. I would be more than happy to help you give it another try though.
Here are some tips to help with knowing how to find me or for me to find you.......

In order to plan a meeting with someone here you need to allow for moderation time so pick a date that is a couple of days ahead of the day you are writing your post.
A handy place to meet is Avery's court in Skull Island, by the fountain because everyone has a short cut to that spot from anywhere in the game.
So give your place to meet (Hopefully at the fountain)
Which realm you want to use (Using Avery realm may cause a problem because if it happens to be full no one will be able to use it to get to you. Avery fills up first so choosing a lower one is a safer bet)
What date you can be there. (Again, remember to make it a couple of days ahead to allow for moderation delays)
What time you will be there. Be sure to include your time zone so that those of us that are in a different one can adjust to match yours. I try to wait at least 20 minutes to half an hour before I suspect a no show. I realize that things happen and sometimes it takes a bit to get the game to load up when you need it. I have arrived at a meeting place 90 seconds after the agreed time and have seen my target in the process leaving. Be a bit patient and allow for delays and those meet ups will be much happier.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Firstly, Welcome to the Message Boards!! I am unable to help you, but I am sure plenty of others are willing to come to your aid. I would try one more time, and this time, wait for them onto come to you. Spend the time when they are coming at you to buff yourself and your companions. Save your powers, because more enemies spawn in later. What class are you. Knowing this will allow me to give you better advice.

Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Firstly, Welcome to the Message Boards!! I am unable to help you, but I am sure plenty of others are willing to come to your aid. I would try one more time, and this time, wait for them onto come to you. Spend the time when they are coming at you to buff yourself and your companions. Save your powers, because more enemies spawn in later. What class are you. Knowing this will allow me to give you better advice.

Lvl 65
Speaking of more showing up. Keep your eyes alert and when you see a new bush show up shoot it That is where the new ones come from, those bushes grow into trees. If you take out the bushes then you will not have to deal with more baddies.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i can help you on Saturday January 11 2014 at 4:00 pm Central time

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
my name is Faithful Tatiana Jackson and I'm a level 59 witchdoctor.