Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need a little help here uhhh

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2014
So i have been fighting in mooshu and then i came across the quest to get a banner from de horse raiders i have fought multiple and i don't get it then i somehow can't fight them without losing ALL of the companions im using. Mind if i have a little bit o help?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Valkoor Atworth on May 5, 2018 wrote:
So i have been fighting in mooshu and then i came across the quest to get a banner from de horse raiders i have fought multiple and i don't get it then i somehow can't fight them without losing ALL of the companions im using. Mind if i have a little bit o help?
We usually give the same advice to players who discover that they are losing companions to battle -- try a different team or strategy. Don't charge up to enemies who have First Strike and Repel Boarders, wait for them to come to you. Instead of using squishy swashbucklers, use a buccaneer in the front of your group to take the brunt of the damage until the others are buffed or protected.

Try something new if your old ideas aren't succeeding. Some battles will require defensive strategies you may not have developed in earlier, easier worlds.

Good Luck!