Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how to get back to mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I completed all of mooshu. I went to skull island to help some others out, now I can't get back to mooshu. How do I go about getting back to mooshu?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ladyinmo32 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
I completed all of mooshu. I went to skull island to help some others out, now I can't get back to mooshu. How do I go about getting back to mooshu?
Skull Island to Tradewinds, Wait until you pass the sharks and make a hard turn to port ( left ) . Enter Port Regal and stay in the left lane. You will see the stormgate off the port bow (again to the left for us landlubber thinkers) right across the windlane from Port Regal.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Out of Skull Island, turn left and get onto the currents that lead you to the Tradewinds Skyway. Once in Tradewinds, wait to get past the storm sharks, and make a U turn to the currents that lead you to the Port Regal skyway. Once in Port Regal, you'll see the storm gate on the map off to the left (I suppose since we are on ships, I should say 'off the port side'), and you should be fine. Hope this was helpful.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012