Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How far am I from Mb?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2012
I am at the part just after the firs puppet show, can someone tell me how far I am?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Da Swashbuckler on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
I am at the part just after the firs puppet show, can someone tell me how far I am?
Greetings Da Swashbuckler, welcome to the message boards. I am afraid we will need a bit more information from you. What level are you? What are the main quests you are working on and in what world. That will help us to guess how close you are to getting to Marleybone. Short story is, once you finish Mooshu you have some quests to tackle in Port Regal and a few more in Mooshu. Those will get you to Marleybone.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I think you are really far. After you find all 5 turtle balls in Subata skyway, and defeat all the 5 guardians in the Marazume Temple, then you are close.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2012
I am a level 33 and am working on the general Tso dungeon

Ensign
Jan 19, 2012
Captain
May 16, 2011
Da Swashbuckler on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 33 and am working on the general Tso dungeon
Sounds like you are close. You have one more skyway after Tso, then some church plowing and fort scavenging, and you'll be in Marleybone.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012