Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I get to MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 04, 2013
I don't know how to get to mooshu currently lvl 12 plz tell me how

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Daring Harry on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
I don't know how to get to mooshu currently lvl 12 plz tell me how
First of all, welcome to the message boards Harry. Good to have you here. Just keep doing your quests and you will get there. When you get to Cool Ranch, the last area there is called the Haunted Skyway. The last part of that you will need to do the mine to defeat Rooke. There you will get a new Mooshu ship, along with your new El Torro companion you will be on your way to Mooshu.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Complete Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch. Once you get the Santa Oro in the Motherlode Mine in the Haunted Skyway in Cool Ranch, then you will be able to go.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Simple, complete the Cool Ranch main quests.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 43

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
First of all, welcome to the message boards Harry. Good to have you here. Just keep doing your quests and you will get there. When you get to Cool Ranch, the last area there is called the Haunted Skyway. The last part of that you will need to do the mine to defeat Rooke. There you will get a new Mooshu ship, along with your new El Torro companion you will be on your way to Mooshu.
It's Deacon Chrissy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
It's Deacon Chrissy.
x Facepalms and turns beet red x Oh my goodness what was I thinking? My Sincere apologies for putting out inaccurate information. x Curtsies deep in apology x
Sigh, that's what I get for trying to post with a migraine blazing in my head. I didn't want the headache to defeat me and prevent me from connecting with my family but as I have discovered they Do affect my memory and thought process. I need to be much more careful.
Thank you So much Jill for catching my error and correcting me. x Ships a basket of Highlander Fox brownies in gratitude x
I would much rather have my ego take a jolt than incorrect information be allowed to given a poster asking for help.