Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Horse Khan promo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
the subodai horse khan promo is to hard. I need to get jade from jade fleet and jade fleet is too hard. Kingsisle please fix this.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
i know i'm having trouble to i tried it with my friends and still didnt work, wana play along side me

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
i have the same problem king isle please fix this to make it more easier

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
So it has come to this. We have run out of legitimate things that need resolved, so it's time to make the game easier. Oh no, it might actually take a little work to complete a quest. This is the 3rd or 4th post in the past week about making the game easier. Give me a break, a little peek into whats wrong with this world. Everyone thinks they are entitled to something instead of actually having to earn it.

Karic

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
One more thing. What is your Nautical Level and what ship are you using, and look at the level of these ships. You are not going to be able to beat any ship in this game if you are using an under powered ship. With a level 50 or 52 Galleon you can sink these ships in 2 or 3 turns and take on very little damage to your self. Work for it a little bit, if you have to, board the ships. Yes it takes longer but if there is no one around to help this may be your only option at the time. Ask your friends to help you, look in more populated realms for people working on the same quest.

Karic

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
long way: farm a couple of hour Friar Sand with some friend (or alone, just smash the boss) and buy a Marleybone galleon.

short way: stop someone with galleon (like me) and ask for a hand .

Ensign
Aug 28, 2009
I also need help with this quest, I can't enter battle with the red samoorai champion ghosts. I could really use help with this issue from anybody.

Administrator
BlazeMoonspear101 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
I also need help with this quest, I can't enter battle with the red samoorai champion ghosts. I could really use help with this issue from anybody.
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
clb669 on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
So it has come to this. We have run out of legitimate things that need resolved, so it's time to make the game easier. Oh no, it might actually take a little work to complete a quest. This is the 3rd or 4th post in the past week about making the game easier. Give me a break, a little peek into whats wrong with this world. Everyone thinks they are entitled to something instead of actually having to earn it.

Karic
nuff said i know right? its suppose to be hard people if you think this is hard dont even try battling the spirit bulls fot the next part. let alone the test realm ....

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
i thought this was hard but it is much easier if you let them board you, i completed thr promo and subodai is a boss at last tier!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
clb669 on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:

Karic
I enjoy challenges, so I agree! -presses YAR button about a million times-