Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

great place to farm for gold

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay its later on when you have to get the turtle balls but theres this place where a blue ogre is and he is surrounded by those sea monster dudes. i believe his name is frier sand or something like that. me and a freind were farming him and some chests had over 1000 gold in them. one chest had that much. and three people gets lots of chests. i farmed him 4 or 5 times and i had like no gold before and after i was done i had over 22000 gold. me and to others where doing it. but thats still allot. if you need gold and have access to him go there.hope this helps for those of you who need lots of gold.

-jack nightgale lvl 40

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You have clued in to one of the best places to farm for gold and level 45 non auction gear for all your pirates. Plus he gives a great weapon. You are quiet right, Friar Sand is the man for gold farming and great drops make it even better.