General Tso DUNGEON

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
18
hi guys, i have been having a struggle recently! I went into the General Tso dungeon, only to be defeated in the Second Battle! If anyone could help me with this, preferably a higher level, please reply so we can create a time a place to meet in the game! Tell me your level, name and class when you reply pls thanks!

Ruthless Killian Lanyard Lvl 43 Witchdoctor

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
97
Hi,
I'm a lvl 46 swashbuckler who easily (kay, maybe not so easily) soloed General Tso. I was like, two levels ahead of everyone so that's how I did it. I can't be certain what day will work for me, considering my Birthday is tomorrow (yay me!) and school gets back on the 6th, but I think the 2nd will be ok. If so, how about we meet by Jolly Roger (the other guy standing by the cart, you know, the free trader) somewhere around 2 pm CST. (3pm EST; 12pm PST; 1pm MST) I am usually on the server Sly Winkum, so why don't we meet on that. My name's Merciless Emma Jenkins and I look forward to helping you.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
hi guys, i have been having a struggle recently! I went into the General Tso dungeon, only to be defeated in the Second Battle! If anyone could help me with this, preferably a higher level, please reply so we can create a time a place to meet in the game! Tell me your level, name and class when you reply pls thanks!

Ruthless Killian Lanyard Lvl 43 Witchdoctor
Hello MrHarryPlotter- love the username!

I could give you a hand sometime. My pirate is a level 65 Buccaneer and although long, I happen to enjoy the General Tso dungeon quest. The best times for me are in the evening, preferably after 9pm Eastern Standard Time. I could give you a hand Thursday or Friday night after 9pm EST and meet you at the life fountain in Avery's Court in Vadima realm (Avery's can get very crowded especially at night and it may be harder to locate each other in the crowd). Here's my pirate's info and:

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen
Level 65 Buccaneer

Also, just a tip, when requesting help it is a good idea to include your Time Zone and if you prefer to play and meet in a certain realm I would be happy to give you a hand so just let me know if the days, times, location above are good for you. If you prefer another time I will try my best to help you out.

Lieutenant
May 08, 2010
127
Ok 1st of all is el toro promoted? And Don't forgot about getting him relentless 2 I have friend who don't do this. secondly companions, lastly. whats your level all mobs there are level 40 -43.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
220
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Hello MrHarryPlotter- love the username!

I could give you a hand sometime. My pirate is a level 65 Buccaneer and although long, I happen to enjoy the General Tso dungeon quest. The best times for me are in the evening, preferably after 9pm Eastern Standard Time. I could give you a hand Thursday or Friday night after 9pm EST and meet you at the life fountain in Avery's Court in Vadima realm (Avery's can get very crowded especially at night and it may be harder to locate each other in the crowd). Here's my pirate's info and:

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen
Level 65 Buccaneer

Also, just a tip, when requesting help it is a good idea to include your Time Zone and if you prefer to play and meet in a certain realm I would be happy to give you a hand so just let me know if the days, times, location above are good for you. If you prefer another time I will try my best to help you out.
oh cool your a buck! well apparently there is a weird glitch with General Tso, and the bucks reckless frenzy ability

Using reckless frenzy on General Tso (as long as you keep hitting) his shield cannot tank the damage from 1 entire turn and is instead reduced to 0, making General Tso killable, I was a privateer and my max BK was helping me on this, and we stumbled on it by accident. But yeah there ya go, General Tso IS KILLABLE :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Logan Sharp on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
oh cool your a buck! well apparently there is a weird glitch with General Tso, and the bucks reckless frenzy ability

Using reckless frenzy on General Tso (as long as you keep hitting) his shield cannot tank the damage from 1 entire turn and is instead reduced to 0, making General Tso killable, I was a privateer and my max BK was helping me on this, and we stumbled on it by accident. But yeah there ya go, General Tso IS KILLABLE :D
Hey there Logan, wow, thanks for the little reckless frenzy trick info. I did not now about that at all since I have not been back to Tso after my buccaneer acquired reckless frenzy. I surely will have to pay him multiple visits now. Again, thanks.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
220
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey there Logan, wow, thanks for the little reckless frenzy trick info. I did not now about that at all since I have not been back to Tso after my buccaneer acquired reckless frenzy. I surely will have to pay him multiple visits now. Again, thanks.
2 major flaws though, both on the opposite sides

1: you HAVE to keep hitting him (make sure accuracy is high)
2: bc you hit him so much, you WILL probably die, grab a healer as well