Flying Turtle Pet

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Apr 24, 2012
I am level 50 and have been farming here and there just to see what else is out there. In my travels I have heard atleast 2 people say that they got a Flying Turtle Pet in a drop from a boss in MooSho. I have been able to get the chameleon and armadillo and would like to get the Flying Turtle Pet. If anyone else has got one as a drop could you be so kind as to tell us where.

Thanks,

Be Mine Beginner
Nov 04, 2012
yep in the quest when you collect taxes in the moomori tax hold i think thats his name and at minami dock

Be Mine Beginner
Apr 21, 2009
Every boss in the zone has a chance to drop a pet. The Red flying turtle pet dropped for me on the first vortex boss I fought in Moo Shu. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one dropped it. I also got a flying snake pet in a Haunted Skyway vortex but that might just be a coincidence.

Community Leader
Crafty Flint Veldo... on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
I am level 50 and have been farming here and there just to see what else is out there. In my travels I have heard atleast 2 people say that they got a Flying Turtle Pet in a drop from a boss in MooSho. I have been able to get the chameleon and armadillo and would like to get the Flying Turtle Pet. If anyone else has got one as a drop could you be so kind as to tell us where.

Thanks,
I got him from Barnabus' promotion quest boss in a tempest called Vortex of Strife in Khotan Skyway.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!