Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite MooShu Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Does anybody have a favorite Mooshu Companion? If so, please say.
Mine is either Monkey King or Shiruku Neko.
Monkey King: Lvl 49
Shiruku Neko: Lvl 54 (just got her )

Smart Hannah Neasmith, level 52

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
My favorite will have to be me Swashbuckler's first companion~ Subodai.

The next one is the Yakooza companion Swashbucklers get in a side quest (forgot his name though).

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
My sister's Samoorai Bushi saved my life when we did the Marazume instance together. I was dead, the Bushi was the only one left, and he managed to knock the Fire Guardian off his last legs.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Bloody Belle on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
My favorite will have to be me Swashbuckler's first companion~ Subodai.

The next one is the Yakooza companion Swashbucklers get in a side quest (forgot his name though).
The Yakooza gets a random name. He is named Dai Kung or Huang...that may be my Helephant, I don't know.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
My favorites are Kan Po, who is the witchdoctor starter companion, and Shiruku Neko. Shiruku is so awesome.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
My only three Mooshu companions so far are Kobe Yojimbo, Taro Moomori, and Monkey King.

Let me see. I only like companions that talk, so Taro is out.

Then I like the companion who is always by my side (not like being my first mate) Kobe is loyal, so he is my favorite.

If you meant favorite as in battle moves then Taro would win.

If you meant as in attack/health ratio, I would would choose monkey king.

Ensign
May 24, 2012
My favorite Mooshu companion would have to be the Inoshishi Necromancer companion.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
my most favorite MooShu companion is for sure Egg Shen, being a privateer I have Egg Shen, Goose Master Lv. 48

Ensign
Nov 22, 2012
My favorite is Egg Shen. But's that's only because his voice REALLY reminds me of Jackie Chan.
(Oh, and I love his critical music!)

Level 37

Ensign
May 31, 2009
Hidenari Kuga
I can really only say that this is my favorite since I haven't unlocked any others in Mooshu...

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
My fav is the Helephant! And kan po is pretty good, but not enough health

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
My fav is the Helephant! And kan po is pretty good, but not enough health
Yes Kan Po can really clean up for you. He is a classic example of Ratbeard's famous advice: "Protect Your Squishies". Get some Valor's Armor or Fortress and protect him a bit and he will knock those bad guys silly.