Dont get mad

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
83
Soooooooo i know some people get mad when people post things like this buuuuuuut WHEN WILL MUSHOO END??!!!?! now the information i just need to get dragon prince's turtle ball i am level 50 and have to defeat relic gaurdions please tell me i'm close

KaiSawkinsBro!
STAY GOLD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
the purple captian on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Soooooooo i know some people get mad when people post things like this buuuuuuut WHEN WILL MUSHOO END??!!!?! now the information i just need to get dragon prince's turtle ball i am level 50 and have to defeat relic gaurdions please tell me i'm close

KaiSawkinsBro!
STAY GOLD
Yes you are VERY close..........but just to warn you, you will revisit Mooshu when you figure your way to Marleybone.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
Moo Shu maybe a big and very challenging world,but with a lot of will and training it will become more enjoyable to play. Keep in mind each worlds of the spiral have different strategy in duels. Moo Shu for example is about strong will,strong determination and strong mind in dueling. Be strong and never give up in other words, good luck in your adventure.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
222
The thing I hate most about Mooshu is how much you have to travel, by ship, and foot (or mount).

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
83
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Yes you are VERY close..........but just to warn you, you will revisit Mooshu when you figure your way to Marleybone.
once again I must thank you *bows*

KaiSawkins
STAY GOLD

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
477
the purple captian on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Soooooooo i know some people get mad when people post things like this buuuuuuut WHEN WILL MUSHOO END??!!!?! now the information i just need to get dragon prince's turtle ball i am level 50 and have to defeat relic gaurdions please tell me i'm close

KaiSawkinsBro!
STAY GOLD
You are really close, I though MooShu was pretty long, especially because of the 3 large skyways, but it was fun... especially the Stormzilla battle :D

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
You are really close, I though MooShu was pretty long, especially because of the 3 large skyways, but it was fun... especially the Stormzilla battle :D
i agree with you Stormzilla battle was awesome

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
10
I know mooshu can be very annoying (not as nearly annoying as cool ranch lol) right know i am really mad with this xian bhi guy i just got back and placed imperator's standard from amber horde now i have to collect 3 kinds of statues the good thing for me is i think i can get to mooshu and i really want L.T Springer sooo my suggestion is use your companions that attack best and have most health then you will do very good.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
8
I agree, Mooshu is very long but there are some great moments and animations you really don't want to miss. El Toro and his ninja pigs comments during the Icy Dock quests in the stronghold are priceless. I loved playing the Stormzilla Vs Stupendous X game. Also the animation when you get the turtle balls reminded me of DragonBall Z.
Also the great lines Monkey Kings says at the Orchid Tea House.

So try to enjoy the experience and gold coming out of Mooshu so you can get the gear and ship to fight in Marylebone.