Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chopper is VERY hard!!!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I have went into the Cavern of Whispers 3 times already and have failed all of my attempts. I almost failed the previous battles, and the Musketeer Ninja Pigs are hard, including Chopper himself. I passed all of them (going through my entire Mojo Potion collection), but when I got to him, we all died, 3 out of 5 Ninja pigs remaining. And there are hardly any people in that island. I need help!

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I have went into the Cavern of Whispers 3 times already and have failed all of my attempts. I almost failed the previous battles, and the Musketeer Ninja Pigs are hard, including Chopper himself. I passed all of them (going through my entire Mojo Potion collection), but when I got to him, we all died, 3 out of 5 Ninja pigs remaining. And there are hardly any people in that island. I need help!

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Sounds like you need to change how you fight then. Mooshu is one of the places that stretch you in this area. Rearrange your companions and put a different class in the first two rows. Make sure you have some there that can heal you. Also check on central for the non auction gear and farm some of those bosses for good gear that can really help you out, from great shielding to huge heals to great hits. You can do this, I have on all but my swashbuckler, so far ( she is still in cool ranch ). Figure out what will damage them most and use companions that do that. For example, if they are swashbuckler than use witchdoctor or musketeers on them, those multi hit weapons do a lot of damage and you are safely out of their range of epics. Just think outside of the box a bit and try new stuff. You can do it.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like you need to change how you fight then. Mooshu is one of the places that stretch you in this area. Rearrange your companions and put a different class in the first two rows. Make sure you have some there that can heal you. Also check on central for the non auction gear and farm some of those bosses for good gear that can really help you out, from great shielding to huge heals to great hits. You can do this, I have on all but my swashbuckler, so far ( she is still in cool ranch ). Figure out what will damage them most and use companions that do that. For example, if they are swashbuckler than use witchdoctor or musketeers on them, those multi hit weapons do a lot of damage and you are safely out of their range of epics. Just think outside of the box a bit and try new stuff. You can do it.
Do some side quests and get help from friends on pirate 101 .You should also farm for some gear that Gives you more power cards of your class.Also try to train your companions to your level and try to buy a powerful weapon from the bazaar that gives you better damage.If you still have practice points train in privateer , witchdoctor,swashbuckler and musketeer.I f you forgot to train your companions to another promotion level then do the quests.I can help you with it if you want if you tell me what realm and time you are on pirate 101 .So I can help you with it .I will be farming the cavern of whispers soon that I will be doing a farming event with .I hope that all these tips on this topic .Help you with the cavern of whispers.See you in the spiral

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Do some side quests and get help from friends on pirate 101 .You should also farm for some gear that Gives you more power cards of your class.Also try to train your companions to your level and try to buy a powerful weapon from the bazaar that gives you better damage.If you still have practice points train in privateer , witchdoctor,swashbuckler and musketeer.I f you forgot to train your companions to another promotion level then do the quests.I can help you with it if you want if you tell me what realm and time you are on pirate 101 .So I can help you with it .I will be farming the cavern of whispers soon that I will be doing a farming event with .I hope that all these tips on this topic .Help you with the cavern of whispers.See you in the spiral
Yes but most people are not in the skyway, especially at that dungeon. Also, i'm chatless.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Guess what? I replayed this dungeon and we almost died against the Iron Hand. Yep. The FIRST fight. My companions' health went down so quick, and El Toro died within 3-4 rounds. And I don't know where to farm for good Buccaneer armor. I'm not in Subata, where I can get to Friar Sand yet. I could feel the tears slowly forming in my eyes as both El Toro and Billy the Kid collapsed to the floor in defeat. Luckily me and Taro Moomori managed to get them, but I didn't want to cry over a game. Mooshu is that hard. It saddened me very deeply to see even my BEST companions lose to Ninja Pig Musketeers. I want to get to Marleybone as soon as possible before my membership expires.

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Guess what? I replayed this dungeon and we almost died against the Iron Hand. Yep. The FIRST fight. My companions' health went down so quick, and El Toro died within 3-4 rounds. And I don't know where to farm for good Buccaneer armor. I'm not in Subata, where I can get to Friar Sand yet. I could feel the tears slowly forming in my eyes as both El Toro and Billy the Kid collapsed to the floor in defeat. Luckily me and Taro Moomori managed to get them, but I didn't want to cry over a game. Mooshu is that hard. It saddened me very deeply to see even my BEST companions lose to Ninja Pig Musketeers. I want to get to Marleybone as soon as possible before my membership expires.

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Well I do know you can get some stuff from the Midnight Bandit in the Coopers Roost skyway. You have to board the ship to get the stuff. One particular nice buccaneer is a cloak that gives you Valor's Armor. It is the only listed place you can get that for a buccaneer. He also drops stuff for other classes and I got three pets from him. Two golden stingtails and an armadillo. I had to farm him several days to get the armor but it was well worth it. I got lots of good gear.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Well I do know you can get some stuff from the Midnight Bandit in the Coopers Roost skyway. You have to board the ship to get the stuff. One particular nice buccaneer is a cloak that gives you Valor's Armor. It is the only listed place you can get that for a buccaneer. He also drops stuff for other classes and I got three pets from him. Two golden stingtails and an armadillo. I had to farm him several days to get the armor but it was well worth it. I got lots of good gear.
OK where's the Midnight Bandit? That sounds good!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I equipped Nadya as first mate and deeply regretted it. Despite her healing ability, she has very
low health (lower than what an actual Privateer's health should be) and dies very quick. Bonnie Anne
seemed pretty good but they always manage to get to her. It seems as if she is all of a sudden weaker
than I thought. I wanted to just put my head down and cry. I had the strongest companions near first mate (El Toro was first mate, Kobe second) and even THEY couldn't last 4 rounds! This place is awful. We had to risk being sent back to the fountain 3 times. Once 7 companions were wounded, which is pretty shocking. The place where we died the most was when we had to escape from them. We died 2 times in a row. I critical a lot, but it felt like NOTHING compared to the damage we took.

These are a lot of sad stories that I am posting, but they're true. You know people hardly come on that island.

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
OK where's the Midnight Bandit? That sounds good!
Here is the wiki info on him. Here is what the ship looks like. And, last but not least, Here is a custom created map, just for you, with an X at the spot where the Bandit's Ship, The Midnight Special is located.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I equipped Nadya as first mate and deeply regretted it. Despite her healing ability, she has very
low health (lower than what an actual Privateer's health should be) and dies very quick. Bonnie Anne
seemed pretty good but they always manage to get to her. It seems as if she is all of a sudden weaker
than I thought. I wanted to just put my head down and cry. I had the strongest companions near first mate (El Toro was first mate, Kobe second) and even THEY couldn't last 4 rounds! This place is awful. We had to risk being sent back to the fountain 3 times. Once 7 companions were wounded, which is pretty shocking. The place where we died the most was when we had to escape from them. We died 2 times in a row. I critical a lot, but it felt like NOTHING compared to the damage we took.

These are a lot of sad stories that I am posting, but they're true. You know people hardly come on that island.

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Once you get that Valor's armor, you can put it on your strongest hitter, then they will be protected long enough to do some serious damage for you. Granted it took me three days of several hours each time to get that armor but it was well worth it and it has saved my champions more times than I can count. You can also get Valor's Fortress, which is a 50% block. One is level 45 called Koi of Koh Koh, and is dropped by Jinzaburo in Mooshu. Another is The Helm of the Valiant, dropped by Bishop in Marleybone. Now granted they are a bit higher than you but it is to encourage you to farm these guys to get what you need to keep your heavy hitters alive.
The Midnight Bandit drops stuff that isn't even listed in the wiki pages so there will be fun surprises.

There are probably other bosses that drop things you can use, and please posters, chime in and let her know what she can get and from who, these are just the ones I have come across. Some of mine I got as drops when my first pirate went through the higher areas and I saved them for my lower pirates and wow has it made a difference. All they have to do is grow big enough to use them and the aids they need are waiting.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011

Pretty Cheryl Walker
I'm sorry your having troubles with this one. If you post a time and a realm I'll meet up with you and give you a hand. I have a few higher level ones that could help get you through this dungeon.
All my pirates are Jeffrey's

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I have quit in a rage because I have lost to him 4 TIMES! And this was the Bronze Tiger!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I have quit in a rage because I have lost to him 4 TIMES! And this was the Bronze Tiger!
I could help you.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I could help you.
OK tomorrow go online at 8 at night and i'll be there.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I could help you.
In the Avery realm at 8 at night.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
ok

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Which time zone btw.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Once you get that Valor's armor, you can put it on your strongest hitter, then they will be protected long enough to do some serious damage for you. Granted it took me three days of several hours each time to get that armor but it was well worth it and it has saved my champions more times than I can count. You can also get Valor's Fortress, which is a 50% block. One is level 45 called Koi of Koh Koh, and is dropped by Jinzaburo in Mooshu. Another is The Helm of the Valiant, dropped by Bishop in Marleybone. Now granted they are a bit higher than you but it is to encourage you to farm these guys to get what you need to keep your heavy hitters alive.
The Midnight Bandit drops stuff that isn't even listed in the wiki pages so there will be fun surprises.

There are probably other bosses that drop things you can use, and please posters, chime in and let her know what she can get and from who, these are just the ones I have come across. Some of mine I got as drops when my first pirate went through the higher areas and I saved them for my lower pirates and wow has it made a difference. All they have to do is grow big enough to use them and the aids they need are waiting.
Use the Armor on Kobe Cheryl Anyways,, thanks a lot Chrissy, i went and farmed the MNB got some good stuff for my little ones lol and cheryl i'm sure you can make use of these

Buccaneer Hat Gives Critical Strike +2

Buccaneer Boots Gives Critical Strike +2

Privateer Hat gives Mojo Blast

Privateer Boots gives Mojo Blast

Swashbuckler Boots gives Rally

Swashbuckler Hat gives Big Juju

Witch Doctor Hat gives Artillery

Buccaneer Hat gives Back Stab

Very Use full for my little characters thanks!

Cunning Xavier Veldon Lvl 65

Brave Mason Xiriga Lvl 37

Ruthless Mason Devereaux Lvl 23