Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

cant get back to defeat chopper after losing

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
(original post was when I was a bit mad, edited it to be more friendly)
I'm just wondering why chopper isn't apart of the actual dungeon, it's been 3 attempts, and It's always narrowly loses for me (one I had them in red, and a crit took me from full health to half health somehow) just wondering why isn't he apart of the dungeon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
(original post was when I was a bit mad, edited it to be more friendly)
I'm just wondering why chopper isn't apart of the actual dungeon, it's been 3 attempts, and It's always narrowly loses for me (one I had them in red, and a crit took me from full health to half health somehow) just wondering why isn't he apart of the dungeon.
What's your team, are you using at least one melee against Chopper? If you're being beaten so many times, then I suggest:
1. Do a few side quests to raise your level & for gold to raise your companion's levels.
Or
2. Use team-up to get the extra help.
Agility helps with damage, you need either more dodge or armor to cut down on criticals. A hide won't help you if you have overwatch.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
- solved, was able to solo thanks to Old Scratch, Ridolfo, and Louis (mojo line + bombs and bear trap two turn killed Chopper!)