Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can someone help me with Hamakala temple?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can someone help me with Hamakala Temple in Subata Skyway? I am a level 51 witchdoctor that could use some help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Can someone help me with Hamakala Temple in Subata Skyway? I am a level 51 witchdoctor that could use some help.
Sure, I can meet you on Vadima realm, in Avery's court, by the fountain. What day and time would you like to meet? Please state your time zone so I can adjust if needed.
I have a privateer, a musketeer or a buccaneer that will be happy to help. Any preference?

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Wait, slow down.
You're a level 51? This should be a walk in the park for you. Sure, the enemies have high resistance there, but with a good swashbuckler/buccaneer companion, (El Toro, Ratbeard) you could easily dominate.
I'd give more advice but i can't since you didn't clarify the problem. What part is bothering you? Please explain more to recieve a more detailed reply.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Kronosroses, you have been given lots of tips on how to improve your crew and train them. Have you utilized any of these tips?
Just asking for help without learning how to improve your gameplay will just get you into a trap where you will constantly need to have higher level pirates do all the work for you. Are you trained up and in better shape yet?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I would consider getting me and chrissy to help you

And to kill the things you have to fight as fast as you can
Romantic rebbeca ivring level65

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble concerning Hamakala Temple as well. It took 3 tries until I got a big posse of friends and we finally conquered it. I'll give you a hint- Go for the weakest ones first!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Sorry made a mistake i can't help you on Saturday January 11 2014 but I can help you on Monday January 13 2014 at 4:59 Central time. Meet me in Subata temple in mooshu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
Sorry made a mistake i can't help you on Saturday January 11 2014 but I can help you on Monday January 13 2014 at 4:59 Central time. Meet me in Subata temple in mooshu.
Could this be on the wrong thread? Number one you are offering to help the origional poster that is you, and number two there is no 'mistake' post. Is there someone else out there that you are being so kind as to helping out? I just wanted to make sure your kindness shows up for the right person.