Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can anyone help me get the Nefarious 6th Badge?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Well first off, the title is my main question and I'm thankful for anyone that could help me but here's the catch: I am a member via $20 Pirate101/Wizard101 Game Card. So thus forth, I cannot use Text Chat. My membership expires in the beginning of June so you guys have lots of time to get back to me on it, plus I don't mind waiting. And my last two notes:
I just reached level 65 on my Swash (Huzzah!)
And I am on Eastern Time.

~Bloody Inari Windlass, 65~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Saffron Daygem on May 11, 2015 wrote:
Well first off, the title is my main question and I'm thankful for anyone that could help me but here's the catch: I am a member via $20 Pirate101/Wizard101 Game Card. So thus forth, I cannot use Text Chat. My membership expires in the beginning of June so you guys have lots of time to get back to me on it, plus I don't mind waiting. And my last two notes:
I just reached level 65 on my Swash (Huzzah!)
And I am on Eastern Time.

~Bloody Inari Windlass, 65~
Let me know day, time and server and I'll be glad to assist in your nefarious-ness. Weekday evenings work for me and Saturdays are free, let me know when is best for you.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
anecorbie on May 12, 2015 wrote:
Let me know day, time and server and I'll be glad to assist in your nefarious-ness. Weekday evenings work for me and Saturdays are free, let me know when is best for you.
Thanks anecorbie.

I'm on Avery Area .01.
And would 5:00 P.M., say tomorrow good for you?

And I just can't thank you enough for this.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello Ane and Saffron! I am a Level 63 Privateer and I would also kindly request some help with The Tower of Moo Manchu. My time is EST, which is on the east coast and as of posting this it is 3:11. I'm currently in school but I'll check back later on the message boards to see if y'all wanna team up! I hope you guys do not mind a slightly lower leveled character joining you guys. I have just learned Enduring Discipline so with my best powers I can give (not in any particular order): +25% Accuracy and Dodge for 5 turns, +50% Accuracy and Dodge for 3 turns, +10% Critical Strike Chance for 5 turns, +5% Critical Strike Chance for 10 turns, Valor's Shield [Absorb 10XX damage], Fighting Fervor, and a few other buffs as well as some offensive powers. I have all of the barrages and all of the heals, so I should hopefully be able to keep all of us alive.

My roster from best to decent is:
-El Toro the Masked Champion
-Bonnie Anne the Fox Highlander
-Shiruku Neko the Cat Ninja
-Catbeard the Cat Pirate
-Egg Shen the Goose Master
-Ratbeard the Rat Admiral
-Corpus the Eagle Merc
-Knitzi Singh the Rajah Commander
-Old Scratch the Undead Houngan
-Commander Emmett the Otter Commander
-Lucky Jack Russel the Dog Corsair
[The rest are on missions]

I apologize if this is unnecessary info but I just want to strategize better since I also do not have text chat. Thanks and I'll check back on this thread later for your answers :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 63 Commander of the Winged Immortal

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on May 12, 2015 wrote:
Hello Ane and Saffron! I am a Level 63 Privateer and I would also kindly request some help with The Tower of Moo Manchu. My time is EST, which is on the east coast and as of posting this it is 3:11. I'm currently in school but I'll check back later on the message boards to see if y'all wanna team up! I hope you guys do not mind a slightly lower leveled character joining you guys. I have just learned Enduring Discipline so with my best powers I can give (not in any particular order): +25% Accuracy and Dodge for 5 turns, +50% Accuracy and Dodge for 3 turns, +10% Critical Strike Chance for 5 turns, +5% Critical Strike Chance for 10 turns, Valor's Shield [Absorb 10XX damage], Fighting Fervor, and a few other buffs as well as some offensive powers. I have all of the barrages and all of the heals, so I should hopefully be able to keep all of us alive.

My roster from best to decent is:
-El Toro the Masked Champion
-Bonnie Anne the Fox Highlander
-Shiruku Neko the Cat Ninja
-Catbeard the Cat Pirate
-Egg Shen the Goose Master
-Ratbeard the Rat Admiral
-Corpus the Eagle Merc
-Knitzi Singh the Rajah Commander
-Old Scratch the Undead Houngan
-Commander Emmett the Otter Commander
-Lucky Jack Russel the Dog Corsair
[The rest are on missions]

I apologize if this is unnecessary info but I just want to strategize better since I also do not have text chat. Thanks and I'll check back on this thread later for your answers :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 63 Commander of the Winged Immortal
I wouldn't mind at all. I'll go on what time you choose for us. After all, the more the better+Privateers are always good to have around so no worries, and a quick roster of my ideal Companions are:

Fan Flanders, Frog Heroine
El Toro, Masked Champion
Bonnie Anne, Fox Highlander
and I'll just put in Hawkules for backup.

Mine is so small compared to yours.

~Bloody Inari Windlass, 65, Master and Commander

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
To Cruel Owen and Bloody Inari, I'll be very glad to help both of you! Wednesday 5 pm works very well for me. Cruel Owen, you have the right level for the Tower, don't worry. I'm always glad to team up with a privateer.
Now we just need one more! Look for me, Esperanza Devereaux lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Okay, sweet! Also last night I leveled up to 64 by completing the Halls of Minos, and I have a maxed out musketeer friend who MIGHT help us but I don't know. So 5:00 today but what time zone? Thank you, and I'm sure that with teamwork we can do this!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 64 Champion of Miranda Savior

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Oh shoot I just realized you said EST SORRY MY BAD!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Okay, sweet! Also last night I leveled up to 64 by completing the Halls of Minos, and I have a maxed out musketeer friend who MIGHT help us but I don't know. So 5:00 today but what time zone? Thank you, and I'm sure that with teamwork we can do this!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 64 Champion of Miranda Savior
I'm on Eastern (EST), not too sure about Ane though.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Okay guys I'm gonna wait at the tower in Avery .01. See you guys there!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Sorry for the delay, I just need to get some for my Toro to be healed.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Where are you all at?

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Alright Ane, we're all here, just waiting for you now.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Saffron Daygem on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Sorry for the delay, I just need to get some for my Toro to be healed.
It's ok

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
So while we wait, who should get the badge first?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My apologies, I was donating blood and platlets this afternoon and didn't expect it to take so long, can we reschedule?

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
If it's all well with you guys, and if you get this on time, may I get the badge first?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Oh my god thank you both so much! That was SO fun, and I got so much cool stuff from it and I hit the gold limit! You guys are amazing and I hope to keep playing with you in the future :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Tower Titan

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
if you require a professional elephant rider i offer my services, would this weekend work if you still need it?

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
zuto4011a on May 14, 2015 wrote:
if you require a professional elephant rider i offer my services, would this weekend work if you still need it?
Thank you for your offer but we did it yesterday, of course I wouldn't mind doing a run again. Maybe I could get the Nefarious Knives this time...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hey all, I'm about to fight the Hydra and I hear it's really hard. I haven't gotten there yet, I'm at the part where I need to defeat Sky Squids, I just thought I'd inform you ahead of time since the Mod probably wouldn't approve this on time if I did it later. Btw Zuto if you wanna join, my pirate's name is the same as my username :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Minotaur Humbler

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello! I still need to get the Nefarious 6th badge so if you guys could go on later today like 5:00 EST and maybe team up with me so we could get the badge, I would be very thankful :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Dehydrator